CLAW DoW 2

CLAWS_1.png

Hello Christian Coalition of Countries (CCC),

One of CLAWS friends would like to dance.  They want to do this showing the upmost respect and thus have asked CLAWS to make formal introductions before coming out of their shell. 

Since people have decided to make retro arguments to justify actions in this war, circa 2012, Tevron and I decided to use an old favorite.

CLAWS declares war on CCC in defense of the New Pacific Order. 

You’re welcome.

Signed,

White Chocolate, Back in Blackbird

Tevron, Recovering Democrat, Rising Authoritarian, SBN Card-carrier, Ministabber Expat, Bard of RFI, Beach Summer Fun Buddy

Jazzy95, Supreme Sultan of Grand Inquisition

Bohemond Hauteville, Polaris Spy, Shredder at Large

Wolfman, Shredder of the Interior

ConRed, Advisor of the Interior

(tl:dr  CLAWS makes a ghost DoW on CCC to bring in another alliance)

Just now, lilweirdward said:

I look forward to our ghost soldiers meeting on the ghost battlefield. 

@firingline please also consider this formal pre-authorization for either of us to hit the other once we get in range. Looking forward to seeing if you live up to your own hype :) 

I'm afraid you're going to have to declare war in order for me to be allowed to do that.

3 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

I look forward to our ghost soldiers meeting on the ghost battlefield. 

@firingline please also consider this formal pre-authorization for either of us to hit the other once we get in range. Looking forward to seeing if you live up to your own hype :) 

*Buzzer sounds*

CLAW DoW 2 sounds like a weird stock exchange market, which is exactly how playing CN during wartime feels.

Our ghost soldiers march, but are unlikely to arrive due to well placed salt and crucifixes.

8 minutes ago, firingline said:

I'm afraid you're going to have to declare war in order for me to be allowed to do that.

Oh come on, don't chicken out now. When has something like a formal state of war ever stopped you from hitting someone?

7 hours ago, Tevron said:

CLAW DoW 2 sounds like a weird stock exchange market, which is exactly how playing CN during wartime feels.

Our ghost soldiers march, but are unlikely to arrive due to well placed salt and crucifixes.

I chuckled, well done.

48 minutes ago, Lord Windmark said:

Oh a sequel! I cant wait until the trilogy comes out! Happy hunting CLAWS

They're more like episodes of a season, aren't they?

On 7/7/2022 at 1:09 AM, Tevron said:

It's actually a Doom sponsored cryptocurrency, proposed to serve as a Stablecoin pegged to the value of every 100 tech in reparations you may seek to claim.