• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Mouseman490 said:

Soft words from those not in the trenches

Sincerely,

Mouseman490

Mouseman490,

I suppose that's true, let me know from who's mouth my words flow if not from my own?

Sincerely, 

Joseph M. Black 

4 minutes ago, Dan100 said:

For a war yes. Not specifically anyone in particular but let's hope you guys do show up yes!

Dan,

If time allows I'll see you at the bottom of this and maybe we'll share a drink. 

Sincerely, 

Joseph M. Black 

1 minute ago, MasterChief said:

Oh no, oh no. Your nation will be obsolete when I come down to your NS 😆 

Bb I don't need tech or soldiers to take care of a simple guy such as yourself 😘

Edited by Mouseman490

2 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

Oh no, oh no. Your nation will be obsolete when I come down to your NS 😆 

1 minute ago, Mouseman490 said:

Bb I don't need tech or soldiers to take care of a simple guy such as yourself 😘

Oh !@#$, enemies to lovers, it's happening 💞

44 minutes ago, Canik said:

lol Doom/CLAWS couldn't take NATO/FTW. had to call in the big guns. don't worry we got plenty for both of you. :)

Not even close.  CLAWS would have agreed to a 1 on 1 CLAWS vs FTW fight had we been asked.   A little nipsy-tussle for old times sake.  💯- yup.  All other allies stay out, etc.  FTW never asked for that type of slow dance so...

5 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Not even close.  CLAWS would have agreed to a 1 on 1 CLAWS vs FTW fight had we been asked.   A little nipsy-tussle for old times sake.  💯- yup.  All other allies stay out, etc.  FTW never asked for that type of slow dance so...

You guys are too busy looking at what's in front of you, and not 10 steps ahead. 

55 minutes ago, Sarkin said:

It's been a long time, Canik! Who knows, maybe we'll end up in range of each other? 

Good luck, friend.

Yes yes, I remember you. The retired leader of AB. Now you're just another stooge supporting the death of Cybernations. Sorry but I can't wish you luck when that is what your side represents.

2 minutes ago, Canik said:

Yes yes, I remember you. The retired leader of AB. Now you're just another stooge supporting the death of Cybernations. Sorry but I can't wish you luck when that is what your side represents.

Oof, no love lost for old allies.

You'll find that you've made one critical error, however... we're not stooges, and we're definitely not puppets. We're muppets! As illustrated by the DoW. Don't worry, common mistake.

12 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

WC,

As amazing as that sounds, it was always friendship we wanted, nothing more.

Sadly, the die is cast and the initiative is yours and yours alone. Here is to days gone by and the wars we shared and the friends we fought them with.

Humbly, 

Joseph M. Black 

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

Lord of Darkness,

That's disappointing and unimpressive, both I don't often equate with Pacifica. In few moments is an honorable opponent not worth the decency of a deeper effort. 

I'll have the class that your post lacked and wish you well. Hopefully you find something in this conflict to warrant more toward us.

Sincerely, 

Joseph M. Black 

🥱