Thy Age'd Eye has Been OPENED

𝔖𝔬 ℑ ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔞 𝔴𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔷𝔬𝔫, 𝔩𝔢𝔱'𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔲𝔫

As of 26/6/22 it has come to my attention that shelling of the general alliances that have "doom" in their name by the alliances of FTW and NATO. 

Since these are terms for common piracy to begin, I have a few bits of information for all sides in the conflict.

1. ALL ALLIANCES THAT COUNTER ANY ACT PIRACY BY EOMC WILL BE PLACED ON THE BLACKLIST FOR NINETY (90) DAYS.

2. USAGE OF NUKES ON PIRATE NATIONS IS REQUESTED TO BE DISALLOWED (IF YOU APPROVE INFORM US IN THE EO DISCORD, THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE AWARDED WITH 5 DAYS OF BEING ON THE EOMC PIRATE ACCORDS WHITELIST)

3. ALL PRICES OF SERVICES IS TO BE RAISED BY 25%

Failure to accept these facts or agree to them will result in us probably uhhh idk, we won't know if you don't agree so just keep your mouth shut if you don't agree otherwise I'll start to roll your little guys.

anyways, enjoy our 2nd flag LOL

SQs5AEN.jpg

26 minutes ago, firingline said:

How about you commit an act of piracy against Doom Sphere and see how that works out for you.

I’m sure someone in NATO could throw you 9m or some !@#$ to attack us.

Hey dude take a deep breath, you dont have to puff that chest and be on all of the time y'know?

Pretty sure he's just looking to deter any opportunists that might raid EOMC, not get involved in your dance-off with FTW/NATO

2 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Hey dude take a deep breath, you dont have to puff that chest and be on all of the time y'know?

Pretty sure he's just looking to deter any opportunists that might raid EOMC, not get involved in your dance-off with FTW/NATO

I’ll do what I want and you’ll deal with it.

1 hour ago, firingline said:

How about you commit an act of piracy against Doom Sphere and see how that works out for you.

I’m sure someone in NATO could throw you 9m or some !@#$ to attack us.

ngl I'm not scared of anyone here, In fact I'm only impressed, potential wasted by fearing simple pirates which exist in your very sphere 🤣

also I'm not exactly gonna touch y'all unless y'all touch things first.

also people pay in tech because it's cheaper for them, then finish it off with money

Edited by Jonyk5

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

spot on chief

3 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

gM2wsA3.png

Get better war guides. Also, I wonder if CCC know you are attacking an alliance which they aren't presently at war with? @lilweirdwardthis guy is seriously your protectorate?

Ender Order is CCC's protectorate and is protected from aggressive attacks to ensure their sovereignty while they attempt to grow in today's stagnant world. However, Jony is aware that their EOMC raiding arm is not covered by the same agreement, and he was informed a while back that CCC could not be responsible for any raids or wars that he started without our involvement, which includes something like this. He is free to learn the ropes of running an alliance however he chooses (within the general confines of CN politics, of course), and we will do our best to mentor him and the rest of EO along the way.

If CLAWS or anyone else has any further questions for me about EO, they are welcome to reach out.