Cybernations Wiki

Smitty256

@firingline wouldn't be able to pretend like he played CN back in the day without the wiki, so you should keep it updated at least for his sake. (I know this joke isn't funny anymore but I couldn't help it)

But yes, the wars especially are super useful imo, and I appreciate you helping to keep all of that info to to date.

23 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

@firingline wouldn't be able to pretend like he played CN back in the day without the wiki, so you should keep it updated at least for his sake. (I know this joke isn't funny anymore but I couldn't help it)

But yes, the wars especially are super useful imo, and I appreciate you helping to keep all of that info to to date.

My time in cupcakery is all the proof I need. @Van Hoo X @Van Hoo III

Edited by firingline

On 5/13/2022 at 2:02 PM, lilweirdward said:

This guy gets it.

6 hours ago, firingline said:

My time in cupcakery is all the proof I need. @Van Hoo X @Van Hoo III

I like how you tagged both names. The dedication is admirable.

• 3 weeks later...