Join Doom Squad

bTGkHDb.jpg

Do you want to be a part of an elite fighting force in CyberNations? Doom Squad just might be your place to join! Doom Squad is looking for rookies and veterans alike who profess the arts of fighting and capitalism. Tier standards will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

4Du66jn.gif

(Credit: @Claude)

#1 Why should I join?

32FoxVn.gif

(Credit: @Blamange)

We like to participate in rolling many alliances as is tradition in the past, including neutrals (exceptions of agreements of certain neutral parties, of course, we're a honorable bunch), communists, oath breakers, Judas-like alliances, and alliances that generally do not conform to the raiders' way of life.

pxFV1JD.gif

(Credit: @Lord Hershey)

#2 Okay but how can I build my nation to be one strong nation if Doom Squad is a war mongering alliance?

You do not need to worry, Doom Squad has one of the very best programs in place as far as developing an economy goes, as long as you follow instructions.

#3 What are the rules in Doom Squad?

1. No pixel hoarding.

2. Do not raid any nation without government authority. 

3. Do not accept external tech deals without expressed permission from your government.

4. Be mindful and reasonably respectful of your peers.

Benefits for joining Doom Squad

1. Loyalty.

2. Great Fighters.

3. Trade Circles' Establishment, Including Special Temporary Trades.

4. Special Economic Programs.

5. Great Allies.

6. We Fight to the End.

Dv0MYUZ.gif

(The second on the right could be you. Credit: @eviljak)

Disclaimer: Doom Squad is not the place to be in for those who do not use their pixels at work.

Any questions or concerns? Please message @Lord Hershey for answers, either on the forums or in-game at https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=395340. We have a Discord link but it is by invite-only.

On 5/1/2022 at 3:29 PM, Lord Hershey said:

bTGkHDb.jpg

Do you want to be a part of an elite fighting force in CyberNations? Doom Squad just might be your place to join! Doom Squad is looking for rookies and veterans alike who profess the arts of fighting and capitalism. Tier standards will be evaluated on a case by case basis.

4Du66jn.gif

(Credit: @Claude)

#1 Why should I join?

32FoxVn.gif

(Credit: @Blamange)

We like to participate in rolling many alliances as is tradition in the past, including neutrals (exceptions of agreements of certain neutral parties, of course, we're a honorable bunch), communists, oath breakers, Judas-like alliances, and alliances that generally do not conform to the raiders' way of life.

pxFV1JD.gif

(Credit: @Lord Hershey)

#2 Okay but how can I build my nation to be one strong nation if Doom Squad is a war mongering alliance?

You do not need to worry, Doom Squad has one of the very best programs in place as far as developing an economy goes, as long as you follow instructions.

#3 What are the rules in Doom Squad?

1. No pixel hoarding.

2. Do not raid any nation without government authority. 

3. Do not accept external tech deals without expressed permission from your government.

4. Be mindful and reasonably respectful of your peers.

Benefits for joining Doom Squad

1. Loyalty.

2. Great Fighters.

3. Trade Circles' Establishment, Including Special Temporary Trades.

4. Special Economic Programs.

5. Great Allies.

6. We Fight to the End.

Dv0MYUZ.gif

(The second on the right could be you. Credit: @eviljak)

Disclaimer: Doom Squad is not the place to be in for those who do not use their pixels at work.

Any questions or concerns? Please message @Lord Hershey for answers, either on the forums or in-game at https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=395340. We have a Discord link but it is by invite-only.

Dooom is Coming for you, join before your place is taken...☠️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...