Kaznawim of Fury

Smitty256

Does anyone know Kaznawim in real life? He is a good friend of mine and he disappeared on us a little over a year and half ago. He gave us his word that he would be back, I've have never known him to break it, and he hasn't. We know that Kaz was sick when he took some leave and Velocity has said that it is not like him to up and vanish like this. He got sick during COVID. We are legitimately concerned that something has happened to him. If you know him in real life, or know how to get a hold of him, please let him know that we just want to know that he is okay. 

-Smitty

6 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Does anyone know Kaznawim in real life? He is a good friend of mine and he disappeared on us a little over a year and half ago. He gave us his word that he would be back, I've have never known him to break it, and he hasn't. We know that Kaz was sick when he took some leave and Velocity has said that it is not like him to up and vanish like this. He got sick during COVID. We are legitimately concerned that something has happened to him. If you know him in real life, or know how to get a hold of him, please let him know that we just want to know that he is okay. 

-Smitty

I'm really sorry to read this. I don't know him IRL, but I do remember him for being the guy that kept us on our toes during Snake Eyes. I hope he's fine and reports back to you guys well and healthy. 

12 hours ago, Kapleo said:

I'm really sorry to read this. I don't know him IRL, but I do remember him for being the guy that kept us on our toes during Snake Eyes. I hope he's fine and reports back to you guys well and healthy. 

Kaz was among the best of them. I really respect him. I just hope he is okay.

13 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I liked Kaz and remember him from his days in Animalz. Hope he is okay in RL

You and me both