the nation of nuke inc is no longer a nation of hypocrisy.

Wolf man

Tonight the nation of nuke inc bought its first 2 nuclear weapons. We wish them to be a deterrent but are not afraid to use them should a nation aggress us, violate our sovereignty, or attack our allies. This is a great milestone in Nuke inc's history and wish for you to celebrate with us. This could not be done with out the leadership of CLAWS and we to thank them for the economic guidance. o/ CLAWS o/Nuke inc 

The Nation of Nuke Inc. Realizes that this a costly expenditure, but its citizens believe national security is paramount and there for its government will do what is necessary 

Edited by Wolf man

On 1/16/2022 at 1:07 AM, Wolf man said:

Tonight the nation of nuke inc bought its first 2 nuclear weapons. We wish them to be a deterrent but are not afraid to use them should a nation aggress us, violate our sovereignty, or attack our allies. This is a great milestone in Nuke inc's history and wish for you to celebrate with us. This could not be done with out the leadership of CLAWS and we to thank them for the economic guidance. o/ CLAWS o/Nuke inc 

https://forums.cybernations.net/forum/73-game-related-rp-ic/ game rp is here.

On 1/16/2022 at 11:26 AM, Sauron said:

Congrats, we will sit at the bar with you when your opponent's SDI thwarts those 2 and an additional 11 others in a row. That is assuming we get some sort of excitement in the next 600+ days

Excitement? That’s a hilarious joke.

On 1/16/2022 at 10:26 AM, Sauron said:

Congrats, we will sit at the bar with you when your opponent's SDI thwarts those 2 and an additional 11 others in a row. That is assuming we get some sort of excitement in the next 600+ days

Whats this?

I'm enjoying having more nukes blocked in 5 days then my nation has blocked in the last 10 years. 

On 1/16/2022 at 3:48 AM, Jason8 said:

Congrats on buying a wonder.  Enjoy the next 600 days of doing nothing but collecting taxes and paying bills.

+ tech. >.> make dem boogers sting

Greater than 1:1 is par now, right?

Edited by Valtamdraugr

3 hours ago, firingline said:

No you can't. You're too scared. And DLS would spank you if you tried.

You are correct, DLS would be mad at me for declaring on you. Mostly because if I did, y'all would call in literally every ally you have to attack us because fighting an opponent by yourselves is to much for you.

23 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

You are correct, DLS would be mad at me for declaring on you. Mostly because if I did, y'all would call in literally every ally you have to attack us because fighting an opponent by yourselves is to much for you.

Does that surprise you?

The ankle biters are always the loudest.

1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:

We're already in a fight with an alliance 5 times our size.

Sounds like the ones afraid of a fight are you, not us.

3 hours ago, firingline said:

We're already in a fight with an alliance 5 times our size.

Sounds like the ones afraid of a fight are you, not us.

I assume you are talking about your fight with GPA. Doom Wolves and Kashmir are both involved in that fight, fighting on your side. So your point is null.

You're joking right? Please tell me you are joking. From March 16th, 2019 to March 31st, 2020 we fought 7 different alliances. 1 of them, Non Grata, for an entire !@#$@#$ year. You go ahead and believe whatever you want to believe but that doesn't change the fact that you and yours can't fight a single !@#$@#$ war by yourself. When I mean yourself, I mean your alliance and only your alliance. Not calling in every treaty you have. You can bark at me all you want but you have no bite.

2 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

I assume you are talking about your fight with GPA. Doom Wolves and Kashmir are both involved in that fight, fighting on your side. So your point is null.

You're joking right? Please tell me you are joking. From March 16th, 2019 to March 31st, 2020 we fought 7 different alliances. 1 of them, Non Grata, for an entire !@#$@#$ year. You go ahead and believe whatever you want to believe but that doesn't change the fact that you and yours can't fight a single !@#$@#$ war by yourself. When I mean yourself, I mean your alliance and only your alliance. Not calling in every treaty you have. You can bark at me all you want but you have no bite.

Kashmir is out of the war. That leaves 1m NS vs over 5m NS. 5 to 1.

When I mean yourself, I mean your alliance and only your alliance. Not calling in every treaty you have. You can bark at me all you want but you have no bite.

We're fighting alone here, which you for some reason criticize as us 'calling in every treaty we have'. Which makes no sense. And then, as an example, you point to your war with NG in 2019. Let's take a look at that war:

On August 2nd, 2019, the New Pacific Order, the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, and the Orange Defense Network all denounced Non Grata, declared them rogues, and declared war on them. 

Literally everything you're saying is the opposite of reality.

Fact is, even though FTW is many times the size of DS and we're already engaged in a war with someone 5x the size of us, you're still scared. Pathetic.

4 hours ago, firingline said:

Kashmir is out of the war. That leaves 1m NS vs over 5m NS. 5 to 1.

We're fighting alone here, which you for some reason criticize as us 'calling in every treaty we have'. Which makes no sense. And then, as an example, you point to your war with NG in 2019. Let's take a look at that war:

Literally everything you're saying is the opposite of reality.

Fact is, even though FTW is many times the size of DS and we're already engaged in a war with someone 5x the size of us, you're still scared. Pathetic.

GPA has 46,264,707 Casualties between 38 nations. 2 of their nations literally has 0 casaulties. They are a neutral pacifist alliance who haven't done anything of meaning in over 10 years. If you can't handle them then that's just sad.

7 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

GPA has 46,264,707 Casualties between 38 nations. 2 of their nations literally has 0 casaulties. They are a neutral pacifist alliance who haven't done anything of meaning in over 10 years. If you can't handle them then that's just sad.

Nobody said anything about "not being able to handle" GPA. You're bragging about a 20 to 1 beatdown on NG (which should be super easy) in the context of us fighting an AA with a 5 to 1 advantage on us in NS and huge cash reserves. It looks downright silly.

I would like to see FTW willingly fight an AA with a 5 to 1 NS advantage alone. When you do that, then you can start thinking about talking !@#$.

Edited by firingline