CN pilgrimage

The Zigur

Yeah so I'm banned from NPO, NpO etc discords (not sure if they are actually CN active anyway), looking to get in touch with old time players for the sake of remembrance. Was "Junkalunka" back in the day, pissed off Moo-Cows and some other big names 13 years ago (some weird stories there, maybe forgotten now?). Anyone else in their early-thirties but remember the drama like perma-ZI then? Or maybe more recent wars with the likes of Methrage?

HMU or invite me Ringleader#0805 on discord ;)

Seems unlikely that the remaining members of the old guard of The Orders would be willing to let bygones be bygones. 

As a museum curator, and therefore a mostly dispassionate observer, I could give rat's arse, but perhaps if you went out and rallied a bunch of people to Orbis and stirred up trouble (your specialty), it'd actually be welcomed.

The departure of Junkalunka is celebrated every Thursday night at 22:17 server time.  Junkalunka is but a myth to me personally, but many celebrate his departure as if it was the best thing to happen in the history of Planet Bob.

14 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Yeah so I'm banned from NPO, NpO etc discords (not sure if they are actually CN active anyway), looking to get in touch with old time players for the sake of remembrance. Was "Junkalunka" back in the day, pissed off Moo-Cows and some other big names 13 years ago (some weird stories there, maybe forgotten now?). Anyone else in their early-thirties but remember the drama like perma-ZI then? Or maybe more recent wars with the likes of Methrage?

HMU or invite me Ringleader#0805 on discord ;)

Go Away

5 hours ago, ChairmanHal said:

Seems unlikely that the remaining members of the old guard of The Orders would be willing to let bygones be bygones. 

As a museum curator, and therefore a mostly dispassionate observer, I could give rat's arse, but perhaps if you went out and rallied a bunch of people to Orbis and stirred up trouble (your specialty), it'd actually be welcomed.

Please do not invite him to PnW.

Edited by Suyash Adhikari

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 9:07 PM, Suyash Adhikari said:

Go Away

Please do not invite him to PnW.

I wouldn't invite anyone to that POS.  🙂

Don't get me wrong, it had its time, but the individual who owns the rights to it should have had the moral courage to reset it at one point, but instead did something else. 

12 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Hey you have a discernable beginning and an end. A rise and a fall. The real losers are the ones still signing in. 

Come on over to Wayward Sons, we can find you a government position- I mean that and hope you consider.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 12/7/2021 at 7:29 PM, ChairmanHal said:

Don't get me wrong, it had its time, but the individual who owns the rights to it should have had the moral courage to reset it at one point, but instead did something else. 

🤔

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...