Stewie's Last Treaty Text: The "Whoops we did it again" Accords

dane0

Non Grata were painting a lovely picture of an Alpha Wolf. They had run out of Black Paint so hit up AlfonsoIV in Sparta for some.  

They started laughing, wining and dining each other and then suddenly, 9 minutes later out popped this treaty.  

The “Whoops we did it again” Accords 

NG and Sparta, hereby the painters, are joined together in their mutual love of exceptional artwork. 

Article 1: The Impressionism

The painters recognise each other as awesome individuals and thus, won’t throw tactical nuclear paint pots at each other.  

Article 2: The Masters 

The Painters agree to optionally defend each other upon request.  

Article 3: The Suppliers 

Mutual aid is always a great way to ensure masterpieces are completed. This could form aid, intel or oil paints  

Article 4: The Gothic Revival  

If paint styles diverge, 48 hours is required to collect all belongings and go home 

Signed for Sparta

Whitetigger, King of Sparta

Tim, King of Sparta

Signed for Non Grata

Kerschbs, Closet Democrat  

Unkajo, Sergeant of the Pope's Armies  

Thrash, Minister of Not Poaching  

dane0, Blood God  

Erwin Schrodinger, Schrothodoxy Patriarch  

Lenin, Advisor to Questionable propaganda  

Caustic, Pope of Non Grata  

MvbomberTeaplot Schemer  

Lyanna, Dreadnought Furry Princess 

Stewie, Dreadnought God-Emperor 

42 minutes ago, dane0 said:

Non Grata were painting a lovely picture of an Alpha Wolf. They had run out of Black Paint so hit up AlfonsoIV in Sparta for some.  

They started laughing, wining and dining each other and then suddenly, 9 minutes later out popped this treaty.  

The “Whoops we did it again” Accords 

NG and Sparta, hereby the painters, are joined together in their mutual love of exceptional artwork. 

Article 1: The Impressionism

The painters recognise each other as awesome individuals and thus, won’t throw tactical nuclear paint pots at each other.  

Article 2: The Masters 

The Painters agree to optionally defend each other upon request.  

Article 3: The Suppliers 

Mutual aid is always a great way to ensure masterpieces are completed. This could form aid, intel or oil paints  

Article 4: The Gothic Revival  

If paint styles diverge, 48 hours is required to collect all belongings and go home 

Signed for Sparta

Whitetigger, King of Sparta

Tim, King of Sparta

Signed for Non Grata

Kerschbs, Closet Democrat  

Unkajo, Sergeant of the Pope's Armies  

Thrash, Minister of Not Poaching  

dane0, Blood God  

Erwin Schrodinger, Schrothodoxy Patriarch  

Lenin, Advisor to Questionable propaganda  

Caustic, Pope of Non Grata  

MvbomberTeaplot Schemer  

Lyanna, Dreadnought Furry Princess 

Stewie, Dreadnought God-Emperor 

@Caustic you complete and total unbelievable *redacted* you *redacted* *redacted* I swear to god I am going to drive to your nation and nuke you

819383468348669993.gif?size=96819383468348669993.gif?size=96

On 11/17/2021 at 3:34 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

@Caustic you complete and total unbelievable *redacted* you *redacted* *redacted* I swear to god I am going to drive to your nation and nuke you

This is exactly the thing a furry would say

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Imagine it taking 10 flamingos to sign a Sparta- Everyone of you should resign out of shame.

Does let more people feel important if their names are on it.

Remember when Onyx Hand (FCC Splinter which convinced me to join there from Mushroom Kingdom; whom I joined for the noCB War when others held back from FCC jumping in. Onyx Hand did eventually merge into FCC with new Charter & that's when I was voted King), didn't like Poison Clan. Since they were first to tech raid me & others held me back from hitting with everything I had. So was interesting Caustic happened to be most interested in doing stuff last I was active, so made for unexpected allies. lol

33 minutes ago, Libertarian King said:

So was interesting Caustic happened to be most interested in doing stuff last I was active, so made for unexpected allies. lol

Neutrals have become more exciting than that washed-up hag

38 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Neutrals have become more exciting than that washed-up hag

Problem is nobody cares anymore among leaders, just want to keep the alliances going out of habit. So discourage doing anything among allies & maintain status quo. 

So for some this can be frustrating, for they want to see action. For them; they've been here over 10 years & surprised NG didn't rogue out tbh.

Edit: Also New Pacific Order used to roleplay the kind of ruthless government a New World Order IRL would be if they succeed; so seeing if they could be defeated was my motivation to play. Once they were gone, got bored & renounced power despite top of the world power wise with Citadel. NPO now isn't nearly sinister enough to motivate people to really want to beat them. Was nice simulation though)

Edited by Libertarian King

Nice to see this come full circle.

o/ to NG and to Sparta.

On 11/29/2021 at 3:35 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Imagine it taking 10 flamingos to sign a Sparta- Everyone of you should resign out of shame.

Hey now, speaking of flamingos from what I understand it probably wouldn't even be the first time Sparta and some pink birds signed each other!

On 11/29/2021 at 7:17 PM, Libertarian King said:

Problem is nobody cares anymore among leaders, just want to keep the alliances going out of habit. So discourage doing anything among allies & maintain status quo. 

So for some this can be frustrating, for they want to see action. For them; they've been here over 10 years & surprised NG didn't rogue out tbh.

Edit: Also New Pacific Order used to roleplay the kind of ruthless government a New World Order IRL would be if they succeed; so seeing if they could be defeated was my motivation to play. Once they were gone, got bored & renounced power despite top of the world power wise with Citadel. NPO now isn't nearly sinister enough to motivate people to really want to beat them. Was nice simulation though)

Looks like you've been gone a while.  Might want to consult your nearest space ship and / or time machine there!