Dissolution of Bad Company and Merger

Lord Hitchcock

Effective immediately, Bad Company will dissolve and merge into Wayword Sons. Their leadership voted for the merger after prolonged talks and negotiations and today we approved their offer.

I would like to thank Claws for brokeraging the opportunity and being a liaison for discussions and clarity and fostering growth and mentorship for micros.

I will let Wayword Sons communicate in terms of specifics but will say that I personally look forward to the ever progression WS has had- and am excited about our future as an active alliance and participants on Planet Bob.

Additionally, I would like to thank Lord Darrin for his vision and staunch service that made Bad Company, he steadied the ship through turbulent times and has allowed us this opportunity.

I would also like to thank CRAP as they have been the greatest of allies and gave us a chance and are overall just cool peeps, the best. Thank you.

salute-

LH

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

Congrats on the merger. Bumped heads with WS like 3 times back in SS, yet somehow them dudes were always cool beans. Good bunch over there. Don't ruin it, Hitchcock. 

Appreciate the advice, feel free to stop by

On 11/2/2021 at 1:07 AM, Krihelion said:

Who?

On 11/2/2021 at 10:04 AM, Lucius Optimus said:

Yes

you both are invited for tea and biscuits once we hold our welcoming summit, time to turn over a new leaf you two.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 8:42 PM, Kapleo said:

Congrats on the merger. Bumped heads with WS like 3 times back in SS, yet somehow them dudes were always cool beans. Good bunch over there. Don't ruin it, Hitchcock. 

Kapleo, stop over to Wayward Sons