Disappointed, but not surprised

mrmarx

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Levonscott said:

Is that so? Well, I must sincerely apologise for being far too hasty! Here's my message for you then, Al.

"Please stop raiding all of those unaligned nations. I'll grant you probably want a round with UCR as reps, so you can have that, but then peace them out too. Thanks!"

Somehow, I don't think it's gonna work like that, but it's worth a try? Deescalating tensions here would be in everyone's best interest.

Ya not going to work after nuking me for the last few days hahaha O and sanctioning me... You know all about that right?

Al

25 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Ya not going to work after nuking me for the last few days hahaha O and sanctioning me... You know all about that right?

Al

He sanctioned you, on Brown team!? Your trade circle and aid flow must have been irreparably damaged, especially as you are *checks notes*  on Black team. 

If it walks like a rogue, talks like a rogue and nukes like a rogue? It's probably a rogue. Pretty sure that's the main reason for sanctioning someone.

Just now, Johnny Apocalypse said:

He sanctioned you, on Brown team!? Your trade circle and aid flow must have been irreparably damaged, especially as you are *checks notes*  on Black team. 

If it walks like a rogue, talks like a rogue and nukes like a rogue? It's probably a rogue. Pretty sure that's the main reason for sanctioning someone.

haha so im assuming sanction on you soon?

Al

I dunno you'll have to ask the Brown team senators who include *checks notes*  UCR.

Good thing I'm acting in defence of them and not picking a micro/inactive alliance at random to raid indiscriminately.

Ehhh no treaties i see right hahaha so i see rogue actions? hahaha 

10 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Ehhh no treaties i see right hahaha so i see rogue actions? hahaha 

You must be new here.. If you haven't noticed how he worms his way into scenarios to better the odds for himself doing the nonsense he does.. Its not surprising to say the least.

9 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

In that thread you will find a comment from me pledging my support for AIPVA, a movement designed to defend independents such as myself. Hope this clears that up for you :)

So what you're saying is no formal arrangements other then you cheering them on? got it.

1 minute ago, LordDarrin said:

So what you're saying is no formal arrangements other then you cheering them on? got it.

Nah, but there are no formal agreements between Doom Wolves and Doom Squad, or Doom Squad and The Dark Templar either. Does that make them rogues too? Citing non-existent treaties to justify dogpiling UCR, seems a bit off imo

6 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Nah, but there are no formal agreements between Doom Wolves and Doom Squad, or Doom Squad and The Dark Templar either. Does that make them rogues too? Citing non-existent treaties to justify dogpiling UCR, seems a bit off imo

You started this I am just pointing out the hypocrisy in your logic. You stated there is no formal agreement between DW and DS so you hit DS. Then it becomes aware that you only signed your name on a dotted line saying "Go Team" and that is your CB? You must have fallen and hit your head on the way down. Utilize your own logic here.

Edited by LordDarrin

6 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

You started this I am just pointing out the hypocrisy in your logic. You stated there is no formal agreement between DW and DS so you hit DS. Then it becomes aware that you only signed your name on a dotted line saying "Go Team" and that is your CB? You must have fallen and hit your head on the way down. Utilize your own logic here.

I hit DS and DT because they hit UCR and I pledged my support for UCR's endeavour in the thread I linked above. Pointing out the lack of formal treaties between DS/DT/DW was more of an observation. Remember, I used to keep my FA policy paperless for the most part so I have no objections to that approach. I guess I can now see why it frustrated people at the time hehe

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

I hit DS and DT because they hit UCR and I pledged my support for UCR's endeavour in the thread I linked above. Pointing out the lack of formal treaties between DS/DT/DW was more of an observation. Remember I used to keep my FA policy paperless myself for the most part, so I have no objections to that approach itself but I guess I can now see why it frustrated people at the time hehe

You just continue to make your logic sound more and more unreasonable. Wants formal treaty online but never kept one on his own. Why are you even here? lol

41 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

In that thread you will find a comment from me pledging my support for AIPVA, a movement designed to defend independents such as myself. Hope this clears that up for you :)

Sounds fishy to me.... either way I'm glad your standing up for your friends.... gives me another target in a few day :) I have a high expectation of you though, so I expect some fight.

Al

I am unreservedly dismayed at the utter lack of memes in these war threads. This absence is far too draconian for my tastes... I petition for the meme departments of each respective alliance to go into full meme production immediately! 

I’ll even give you all some inspiration with some memes for all sides!

5b5a52b4828fd3393618d6e8e31a13ee.jpg

9d684b237ba038be1e0c36731b789f5c.jpg

0c8467fb1b015c4aa26b8d828c0918d8.jpg

7 minutes ago, Velocity said:

I am unreservedly dismayed at the utter lack of memes in these war threads.

I did petition our good friend JA for some more The Day Today, of which we have been sorely lacking, but I was shot down. Alas, yours will have to suffice for now.