From the Shadows I come..

4 minutes ago, firingline said:

Weren't you just screeching about DS fulfilling their treaty obligations and defending Doom Wolves?

Which is it? 

It's sort of like how people complain about people never doing anything, and then DW, UCR, DS, and DT all do things and people are in every single thread just complaining about it. It's no wonder the biggest alliances don't do all that much.

Except for CLAWS, they are the secret masterminds of every single thing that happens in the game.
Or NG.

Depending on which side of the web you're on you check under your bed for a different boogieman.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, firingline said:

Weren't you just screeching about DS fulfilling their treaty obligations and defending Doom Wolves?

Which is it? 

My bad, I should explain.

You see, when someone like Al Bundy jumps onto a tiny brand new AA? He will always get backing from CLAWS or one of their proxy alliances (yours being one of them btw) so instead of seeing them as separate entities, as the numerous alliances would suggest, I see them all as parts of one whole.

So seeing Doom Squad defend Doom Wolves? That isn't allies defending one another in the context of abiding by a treaty (speaking of which; where is the treaty?). It's the same bunch of pals in their ivory tower making trouble and then curbstomping anyone who steps to them- all while operating under the sham narrative of "Al is his own alliance now, totally not still with us"

6 minutes ago, Tevron said:

It's sort of like how people complain about people never doing anything, and then DW, UCR, DS, and DT all do things and people are in every single thread just complaining about it. It's no wonder the biggest alliances don't do all that much.

Except for CLAWS, they are the secret masterminds of every single thing that happens in the game.
Or NG.

Depending on which side of the web you're on you check under your bed for a different boogieman.

Hey I'm glad something is happening, but let's not kid ourselves into thinking this isn't anything short of a curbstomp by you and yours hiding behind multiple banners.

I'm glad you are with CLAWS, Tevron. At least when you shill for them now you're actually in the right place to do it.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

9 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

My bad, I should explain.

You see, when someone like Al Bundy jumps onto a tiny brand new AA? He will always get backing from CLAWS or one of their proxy alliances (yours being one of them btw) so instead of seeing them as separate entities, as the numerous alliances would suggest, I see them all as parts of one whole.

So seeing Doom Squad defend Doom Wolves? That isn't allies defending one another in the context of abiding by a treaty (speaking of which; where is the treaty?). It's the same bunch of pals in their ivory tower making trouble and then curbstomping anyone who steps to them- all while operating under the sham narrative of "Al is his own alliance now, totally not still with us"

Oh. So it's not one ally defending another. It's one amorphic alliance... defending itself... which is somehow wrong?

You've yet to find a compelling reason we wouldn't defend our treaty partners (or alliance-mates, as you seem to define them) from an attack. Seems you were just bored and want attention. That's fine - thanks for the casualties that I'm sure are to follow!

13 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Or NG.

Everyone complains about everything. Some people were complaining about the very fair and harmless non-war between DS and Kashmir for not expanding enough lol. We're all old and want things to happen, but not in a way that isn't ideal to our specific causes, so we do what all old people do: we complain. Not sure why anyone cares about the complaining, much less why so many people - especially those in leadership of bigger alliances - seemingly do things based on what other people might or might not complain about.

1 minute ago, Jazzy95 said:

Screen_Shot_2021-10-21_at_9.30.01_AM.png

Laugh all you want but have you been to the Wendies off that junction? 

Wouldn't be laughing if you did, s'all I'm saying bro

5 minutes ago, firingline said:

Oh. So it's not one ally defending another. It's one amorphic alliance... defending itself... which is somehow wrong?

You've yet to find a compelling reason we wouldn't defend our treaty partners (or alliance-mates, as you seem to define them) from an attack. Seems you were just bored and want attention. That's fine - thanks for the casualties that I'm sure are to follow!

No, by all means defend them but don't pretend it isn't overkill to call in Dark Templar (btw Jazzy you might want to tell Starcraftmazter that his forum profile still says "The Dark Templar/Doombird Doomcave - LOOKS A LITTLE SUS!)

1 minute ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Laugh all you want but have you been to the Wendies off that junction? 

Wouldn't be laughing if you did, s'all I'm saying bro

No, by all means defend them but don't pretend it isn't overkill to call in Dark Templar (btw Jazzy you might want to tell Starcraftmazter that his forum profile still says "The Dark Templar/Doombird Doomcave - LOOKS A LITTLE SUS!)

He still doesn't understand tiering. 

10 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Everyone complains about everything. Some people were complaining about the very fair and harmless non-war between DS and Kashmir for not expanding enough lol. We're all old and want things to happen, but not in a way that isn't ideal to our specific causes, so we do what all old people do: we complain. Not sure why anyone cares about the complaining, much less why so many people - especially those in leadership of bigger alliances - seemingly do things based on what other people might or might not complain about.

I just thought of it as reflective of FiringLine's point, that JA seems to hold two contrary opinions simultaneously.

7 minutes ago, Tevron said:

I just thought of it as reflective of FiringLine's point, that JA seems to hold two contrary opinions simultaneously.

Well, you'd know all about that.

3 minutes ago, Terrence Krillins said:

I mean... slipknot is okay. Though if I had to choose a Corey Taylor act I would say Stone Sour is more my pace.

That is actually somehow worse (OOC: occasionally nostalgia attacks and I'll put some on but personally it really isn't my jam anymore sorry :P )

7 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Aren't you allied to UCR?

Didn't UCR declare action against Doom Wolves, not Doom Squad?

GG on proving once again that Doom Squad/Doom Wolves/Doombird Doomcave and any other pink team alliance is an imperialist offshoot sponsored and propped up by CLAWS. An alliance to scared to place itself on the frontline of war, it has others do it for them. 

@White Chocolate You were saying the other day about picking easy targets? Tagging in DT to protect your proxy militia(s) from UCR? Now that's overkill; that's picking easy targets.

Pathetic. I expect no less from DT, you were a trash alliance 10 years ago and you are an even more inactive trash alliance now. Only back then you had agency and independence, now you show yourselves as useful tools wielded by your imperialists masters

lol y u mad thou?

58 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

(btw Jazzy you might want to tell Starcraftmazter that his forum profile still says "The Dark Templar/Doombird Doomcave - LOOKS A LITTLE SUS!)

What are you going to do about it? 

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

wow check out this COOL DUDE careful on his edges though yikes!

Dark Templar do absolutely nothing of note for at least a decade, then turn up at the behest of Hershey from Doom Squad and White Chocolate of CLAWS (because we all know how they love multiple degrees of separation from possible danger!) and proceed to start puffing out their chests for hitting an alliance far smaller than they are.

Yes, we're all very impressed down here with this toothless DoW. "From the Shadows I come" - super awesome of you to hire a 12 year old who just discovered Slipknot to draft your announcements.

"No one does anything at all" 

"You did the wrong thing"

Get a grip on reality. 

Welcome back DT, kill a commie for mommy. 

15 minutes ago, Krihelion said:

"No one does anything at all" 

"You did the wrong thing"

Get a grip on reality. 

Welcome back DT, kill a commie for mommy. 

Hey it's good to see people do stuff, I just can't help but think that the power could be used more effectively. Instead of jumping on a relatively isolated alliance because they know they can get away with it, primarily because sycophants like you would rather sit around playing treaty chess to protec your pixel (or your allies' pixel, or their allies' pixel and so on) instead of making any major plays (like c'mon WTF? You guys chose to flog that dead horse? smh)

5 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Hey it's good to see people do stuff, I just can't help but think that the power could be used more effectively. Instead of jumping on a relatively isolated alliance because they know they can get away with it, primarily because sycophants like you would rather sit around playing treaty chess to protec your pixel (or your allies' pixel, or their allies' pixel and so on) instead of making any major plays (like c'mon WTF? You guys chose to flog that dead horse? smh)

Our recent raiding is Lyanna’s new form of recruitment (and it’s quite successful so far.) We grow stronger while we wait for people to decide they want to have some fun with us. Right now the treaty web quagmire still too strong for much else. 

1 minute ago, kerschbs said:

Our recent raiding is Lyanna’s new form of recruitment (and it’s quite successful so far.) We grow stronger while we wait for people to decide they want to have some fun with us. Right now the treaty web quagmire still too strong for much else. 

Well godspeed to ya on that, or just regular speed. Maybe slower, you know how fast this world turns.

4 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Its the best method honestly. Most of our membership come from raids.

Good to see our friends going full metal jacket on these commies! Have fun.

4 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Hey it's good to see people do stuff, I just can't help but think that the power could be used more effectively. 

I can't think of any more effective use of our power than defending our allies after war was declared on them.

31 minutes ago, firingline said:

We've done more in the past two weeks than you've done in years. Deal with it.

I have spat in the faces of your betters and gotten away with it multiple times, you total cretin. Now, while I could list all the other things it seems I've left my trumpet in my other jacket and frankly you don't deserve to know.

But you? You dogpiled UCR and fought Jason8.

h8 2 say it but dam when u rite u rite