From the Shadows I come..

From the shadows, I come...

NC82MyyEEdowXTnzo11D7md2f2J0OFUN3LaM14T-h6jjKQuW2c0rqbvB1eL8moyzdKtWK77p2zC3VC_BHx37daT0EnMPXIA7xM7djzhaz7WngAenQlADwPjKw0S28JeIpffUC7GH=s1600

“Those memories you hold, they are of another place. That world is no more.”

“Then we shall build a better one on top of it!”

- Artanis and Fenix

Many years ago, The Dark Templar stood tall. Through power of will, and no small show of force, we solidified our place in this world. In time, we built a mighty empire with our allies. 

For too long, The Dark Templar sat back. The fear and cowardice of others allowed us to do so, and the world decayed. So many faces have been lost to the annals of time. 

It is time to stand once more. Our eyes are open, and we can see. 

We see the rhetoric against imperialism. 

We see you, UCR. 

We see what you’ve done. 

And we’ll see you in the field.

For The Dark Templar,

Starcraftmazter, Triumvir

Terrence Krillins, Triumvir

Bob/TiTaN/Cartah, Triumvir Immortal

Sarkin, High Templar of Foreign Affairs

Deathsmile, High Templar of Micro Warfare

My Life For Aiur!

tldr: Lord Hershey, Imperial Leader of all things Chocolate has invited us to dine on the Cadbury Communists. DT hereby activates the undisclosed article within our undisclosed treaty. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Tevron said:

I approve of Dark Templar doing things. It's been too long.

Aren't you allied to UCR?

Didn't UCR declare action against Doom Wolves, not Doom Squad?

GG on proving once again that Doom Squad/Doom Wolves/Doombird Doomcave and any other pink team alliance is an imperialist offshoot sponsored and propped up by CLAWS. An alliance to scared to place itself on the frontline of war, it has others do it for them. 

@White Chocolate You were saying the other day about picking easy targets? Tagging in DT to protect your proxy militia(s) from UCR? Now that's overkill; that's picking easy targets.

Pathetic. I expect no less from DT, you were a trash alliance 10 years ago and you are an even more inactive trash alliance now. Only back then you had agency and independence, now you show yourselves as useful tools wielded by your imperialists masters

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

11 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Aren't you allied to UCR?

This is the singular correction I must make; as far as I can tell, CLAWS has no current 1st-degree treaty with UCR. Obviously they're connected at the 2nd-degree, by a few links. Hooray for the web being webby?

Edited by Levonscott

1 minute ago, Levonscott said:

This is the singular correction I must make; as far as I can tell, CLAWS has no current 1st-degree treaty with UCR. Obviously they're connected at the 2nd-degree, by a few links. Hooray for the web being webby?

Tevron left for CLAWS? About time, it's a year late but better late than never.

Now as for GATO, you are allied to UCR. I trust you will do right by your Brown team comrades.

1 hour ago, Komplex said:

We welcome UCR to the Infra Reduction Program. 

wow check out this COOL DUDE careful on his edges though yikes!

Dark Templar do absolutely nothing of note for at least a decade, then turn up at the behest of Hershey from Doom Squad and White Chocolate of CLAWS (because we all know how they love multiple degrees of separation from possible danger!) and proceed to start puffing out their chests for hitting an alliance far smaller than they are.

Yes, we're all very impressed down here with this toothless DoW. "From the Shadows I come" - super awesome of you to hire a 12 year old who just discovered Slipknot to draft your announcements.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

4 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Tevron left for CLAWS? About time, it's a year late but better late than never.

Now as for GATO, you are allied to UCR. I trust you will do right by your Brown team comrades.

I wouldn’t hold your breath JA.

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Dark Templar do absolutely nothing of note for at least a decade, then turn up at the behest of Hershey from Doom Squad and White Chocolate of CLAWS (because we all know how they love multiple degrees of separation from possible danger!) and proceed to start puffing out their chests for hitting an alliance far smaller than they are.

Yes, we're all very impressed down here with this toothless DoW. "From the Shadows I come" - super awesome of you to hire a 12 year old who just discovered Slipknot to draft your announcements.

brb, changing my avatar in honor of Komplex:

AkUU4Dj.jpg

Also, get your facts straight:

• In 2015, we helped form the longest-lasting hegemonic bloc in the game's history (I think; I'm not fact-checking that). So, DT hasn't done anything in six years, not a decade. Very different, according to pedants everywhere. 
  • I learned recently that DT is actually themed after Starcraft, and the shadows thing is a Starcraft quote. Look at us, honoring our history! That said, TK probably is a Slipknot fan, yeah.

Anyway, enjoy the war!

Edited by Sarkin

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

hahaha didnt UCR hit a 3 man alliance? But i can see how 20 to 3 looks far in your eyes haha

AL

49 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Me? Expecting allies to actually defend one another? In 2021? 

Good thing I don't care about this web everyone's so wrapped up in.  I can whack them myself.

unknown.png

Weren't you just screeching about DS fulfilling their treaty obligations and defending Doom Wolves?

Which is it?