The End of the Age of Imperialism

mrmarx

1 hour ago, Smitty256 said:

At least Non Grata is actually doing !@#$. They aren't just perpetuating the cycle of absolute nothing in CN.

This is true.  
———————-

And, for what it’s worth, Non Grata can have at World Task Force anytime they want as far as I am concerned.  

I agree with @AL Bundy- I think Doom Wolves just appears to be an easy target for this type of declaration whereas Non Grata does not.  CLAWS and other alliances raid as well.  

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

This is true.  
———————-

And, for what it’s worth, Non Grata can have at World Task Force anytime they want as far as I am concerned.  

I agree with @AL Bundy- I think Doom Wolves just appears to be an easy target for this type of declaration whereas Non Grata does not.  CLAWS and other alliances raid as well.  

WTF have been whacked around every now and then throughout history, to the point where it's essentially a tradition at this point.

And NG don't hide behind proxy banners if they want to go and whack someone around. Doom Wolves are an easy target on their own, but we both know they'll have access to the deep pockets of the homeland. Every Pink team mob that springs up usually does.

The comrades of Anubia support the struggle against unchecked Pink Imperialist aggression.

I support our BUTT buddies, UCR, in their non-treaty signing endeavor.  I support Doom Wolves in their non-treaty signing endeavor.

Good luck, gents.  And more importantly, have fun.  Also, be sure to nuke FiringLine.

4 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Pink team mob

Good name for a Pink-sphere cooperation treaty.

4 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

unchecked Pink Imperialist aggression

An even better option.

Even in retirement you continue to inspire ♥️

6 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

A moralist that does something is at least a moralist with casualties. Far superior to GPA.

Being neutral implies not being moralist, you noob.

You're correct about the casualties thing, anyway, the GPA wasn't interested in them.

7 hours ago, jerdge said:

Being neutral implies not being moralist, you noob.

You're correct about the casualties thing, anyway, the GPA wasn't interested in them.

Aw. Pacifist thinks that I complimented him as a moralist, when I actually respect moralists for fighting for something. Pacifists just navel gaze until they die, returning to their true purpose as fertilizer.

9 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Aw. Pacifist thinks that I complimented him as a moralist, when I actually respect moralists for fighting for something. Pacifists just navel gaze until they die, returning to their true purpose as fertilizer.

Reading comprehension didn't show that much in your post. Just in case my words are too challenging for you I'll try to dumb stuff down a little. Let's start with something simple:

Neutrality is not pacifism.

Please post a reply showing that you got the handle of what I'm saying, thanks.

8 hours ago, jerdge said:

Reading comprehension didn't show that much in your post. Just in case my words are too challenging for you I'll try to dumb stuff down a little. Let's start with something simple:

Sure seems like it here in CN ;)

1 hour ago, Caustic said:

Sure seems like it here in CN ;)

Peacefulness isn't pacifism either... ;)

Elaborating a bit: in theory I'd be pacifist if I refused to arm up and to prepare for whatever fight might come my way, instead concentrating my efforts on dialogue, mutual understanding, collaboration and the like.

If I was instead ready to fight but also not looking for or desiring to fight, I would be peaceful, or non-interventionist, but not pacifist.

(In practice I don't care, thus me doing or not doing anything has no particular meaning, but this is besides the point.)

Edited by jerdge
elaborating

6 hours ago, jerdge said:

Peacefulness isn't pacifism either... ;)

Elaborating a bit: in theory I'd be pacifist if I refused to arm up and to prepare for whatever fight might come my way, instead concentrating my efforts on dialogue, mutual understanding, collaboration and the like.

If I was instead ready to fight but also not looking for or desiring to fight, I would be peaceful, or non-interventionist, but not pacifist.

(In practice I don't care, thus me doing or not doing anything has no particular meaning, but this is besides the point.)

This sounds nice but is not necessarily true. Pacifism does not have to be absolutist; as long as someone generally believes that human (or, I guess in CN terms, nation) conflict should be resolved peacefully rather than with aggression, then it's fair to label them a pacifist. Of course, doing nothing because you've long since stopped caring about this world is not pacifism, but is arguably wasteful enough to be worthy of the label as a sort of slur anyway.

8 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

This sounds nice but is not necessarily true. Pacifism does not have to be absolutist; as long as someone generally believes that human (or, I guess in CN terms, nation) conflict should be resolved peacefully rather than with aggression, then it's fair to label them a pacifist. Of course, doing nothing because you've long since stopped caring about this world is not pacifism, but is arguably wasteful enough to be worthy of the label as a sort of slur anyway.

"Do nothings" "naysayers" "pixehuggers" "killjoys" all these apply

2 hours ago, lilweirdward said:

Fair enough, I'd label what you describe as peacefulness but I can see why another would use the term pacifism at large.

As for the rest I'll go out on a limb to suggest the wild thought that, of all people, I'm the best suited to decide what uses of my time qualify as wasteful.

I kindly listen to any and every one but at the end of the day I've always danced at my tune, and I'm OK with going on like that.

On 10/18/2021 at 3:58 PM, jerdge said:

Sorry, I had an exam yesterday. There is no comparison between GPA and Kashmir, no matter how hard you try. Sorry.

Edit: Make that old paperless Kashmir. I don't know any of the politics anymore, except that GPA is a bloated whale.

Edited by Duderonomy

On 10/17/2021 at 5:02 AM, Lucius Optimus said:

thank you for trying to make Bob a better place

Unfortunately, it appears that there are many out there who do not want Bob to be a better place, those who see the mere possibility of a fair fight to be a threat to their interests.