A Red October in the Holy Land (DoE / RoH)

As simply being Old and Grumpy did not work out this time a-round, Brian Cohen brings you the following:

People Front of Judea: Gifts & Merchandise | Redbubble

Are you a citizen of Planet Steve, subjugated these days to Roman rule?

Do you also wish to spread communism and marxism throughout the land of the Stevant in place of the tyranny of the Romans?  Are you tired of your capitalistic lifestyle of simply collecting taxes, paying bills, and the occasional and / or weekly wonder purchase, day in and day out?  Are you tired of those Romans always occupying your war slots? 

il_794xN.2259350893_57d6.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Are you tired of those Romans always crucifying everything for fun, including your own goats, sheep, and even your fan-fiction style manwha collectibles, etc.? 

Do you just wish to tell them to go home and hate them always correcting your grammar and Latin? 

Join the People's Front of Judea today!  We have Monty Python (including killer rabbits), memes, political correctness, and forced re-education in our glorious revolution!

We are also NOT the Judean People's Front and to refer to us as such is a bigger affront than the Romans themselves. 

Think you have what it takes? If you want to join the PFJ, you'd have to REALLY hate those Romans! 

Don't be like Reg or one @firingline... always talkin it up but takin no action!

Our membership is also open to just about anyone regardless of creed, background, orientation, anthropomorphic status, and even whether or not one believes pineapple to belong on pizza or not.  This is still WIP and Brian Cohen reserves the right to make exceptions to this rule.  Problematic reactionary chuds are exempt from joining lest they undertake mandatory re-education. 

Join today and bash the phash for this most epic of Red Octobers! Guaranteed casualties and chud-skulls!:

Nyhetssveip mandag 29. februar: Ku Klux Klan, farlig asylmottak og «People's front of Judea ...

tl;dr We declare our existence by declaring war on that shrine of the bourgeoisie known as the Roman Empire!

PS: We also declare war on that poser @AL Bundy  :awesome:  Bundy has since turned down the PFJ's offer of peace with him and his alliance, thus we have no choice but to continue to consider him an enemy of the people, a Roman in wolf's clothing, and yet another vassal of the Romans (I seem to be forgetting about a once common enemy, but you don't need to remind me).

PPS: [ooc] We also have no connection to the old People's Front of Judea of that other Planet known as Bob.  The politics and views expressed in this post also may or may not reflect that of the OP in other realms beyond Steve.[/ooc]

-Signed:
-Brian Cohen, Reg of the PFJ

28 minutes ago, paul711 said:

Too much religious iconography going on in a browser game. 

Not at all... you mean to tell me you callin crusades and crucifixions here and all over are "religious iconography" to ya?  Man you crucify folk around here ALL the time.  Sorry it's not Mars the Roman God of War for you.

1 hour ago, King Cyan said:

Not at all... you mean to tell me you callin crusades and crucifixions here and all over are "religious iconography" to ya?  Man you crucify folk around here ALL the time.  Sorry it's not Mars the Roman God of War for you.

My grandfather told me to never argue something idiotic with an idiot because they will beat you with experience. On that note you do you.

31 minutes ago, paul711 said:

My grandfather told me to never argue something idiotic with an idiot because they will beat you with experience. On that note you do you.

Well maybe you shouldn't bring up idiotic things in the first place then, didn't anyone tell you that too? 

I had no idea Monty Python would offend you so much.  To the rest of RE it seems your leader is a bit of a snowflake here! 

@Blamange @thebird @Highroad please send better posters, kthx

2 hours ago, King Cyan said:

Well maybe you shouldn't bring up idiotic things in the first place then, didn't anyone tell you that too? 

I had no idea Monty Python would offend you so much.  To the rest of RE it seems your leader is a bit of a snowflake here! 

@Blamange @thebird @Highroad please send better posters, kthx

*crickets* ...... the silence is because your considered more of a joke to RE rather than a threat.

On 10/16/2021 at 12:42 PM, defiled said:

be careful what you wish for

Usually that's my thing and the broom-helmets are not exactly known for granting wishes.  If you wish to be a disgusting reactionary you too can join the broom-heads and stop the PFJ from spreading their marxist ways! 

On 10/16/2021 at 11:37 AM, paul711 said:

So how's the infra reduction plan coming along? Looks like you and weedwack got messed up.

Here's a good example of how it came along:

Manwhacrusade.png

10 hours ago, King Cyan said:

Usually that's my thing and the broom-helmets are not exactly known for granting wishes.  If you wish to be a disgusting reactionary you too can join the broom-heads and stop the PFJ from spreading their marxist ways! 

Here's a good example of how it came along:

Manwhacrusade.png

Yeah I’ve been inactive, sorry broski.

On 10/15/2021 at 5:52 PM, LunaHD said:

What’s going on?

What's going on is that you joined that alliance of broom-helmets and burgeoisie crucifiers! 

1 hour ago, Highroad said:

Yeah I’ve been inactive, sorry broski.

A broom-helmeted Roman lie, but we are going to double check on this claim for fun and manwha, no less!

@paul711I'm back and kinda big again... where is your burgeoisie Roman nation now?

19 hours ago, King Cyan said:

What's going on is that you joined that alliance of broom-helmets and burgeoisie crucifiers! 

A broom-helmeted Roman lie, but we are going to double check on this claim for fun and manwha, no less!

@paul711I'm back and kinda big again... where is your burgeoisie Roman nation now?

You really don't want me.

Edited by paul711

On 10/22/2021 at 7:53 PM, LunaHD said:

Freehold of The Wolves?

Freehold of the Romans. 

On 10/21/2021 at 7:37 PM, paul711 said:

You really don't want me.

So you missed your chance, even when I sent you a recruitment message and had Judean infiltrators set upon your nation... surely that should've said something. 

Edited by King Cyan