Jump to content

DS’s Recognition of War


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Thrash said:

If you were gonna do spy ops, surely there's better one's to choose besides destroy CMs and change Defcon.

 

Truly this. 

 

If you have CMs to spy away on hand than you deserve all the worst in life, including reading this thread. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, firingline said:

 

You NG folks are really bad at reading the room, aren't you?

No they just find it all hard to believe. Try and convince them in a few hours of the gravity of the situation I guess. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Thrash said:

If you were gonna do spy ops, surely there's better one's to choose besides destroy CMs and change Defcon.


Jason8 attempted to gather intel on FiringLine on the second spy operation. For some reason, you chose to omit this information unless you believe that gathering intel from a target has no value. Otherwise, try harder next time.

 

37 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

No they just find it all hard to believe. Try and convince them in a few hours of the gravity of the situation I guess. 


It would appear to be the case, not that we care much. The message we are trying to convey is, spy on one of my members and if caught, don’t expect to get away with it from us. Does that sound familiar to you, wouldn’t you say? ;)

Edited by Lord Hershey
Edited similar with familiar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

Too bad Jason8 won't tell me the status of firingline's wifflebats. That's the real crime here.


To be fair, it’s more like Jason8 can’t tell you because he ain’t got the info. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Lord Hershey said:

 

 


It would appear to be the case, not that we care much. The message we are trying to convey is, spy on one of my members and if caught, don’t expect to get away with it from us. Does that sound familiar to you, wouldn’t you say? ;)

Your dig is noted. Glad I'm still discussed in Doom circles. But anyone that was really in on things it knows what went down and why. 

 

And if you're reffering to the time I spy op COBRA well...I would've gotten caught if I didn't tell GK. 

 

Ya'll just play too rough for me. Yup, too rough. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lord Hershey said:


Jason8 attempted to gather intel on FiringLine on the second spy operation. For some reason, you chose to omit this information unless you believe that gathering intel from a target has no value. Otherwise, try harder next time.

 


It would appear to be the case, not that we care much. The message we are trying to convey is, spy on one of my members and if caught, don’t expect to get away with it from us. Does that sound familiar to you, wouldn’t you say? ;)


Am I blind or is the second op a change defcon? Neither is terribly consequential unless ground attacks were actually used. 

 

Besides, is it really our fault if this looks like a joke considering the last few months of terrible Jason/Firingline banter? It comes off as if they are friends and this is a gag, if I’m wrong go ahead and correct me but somehow I see this magically disappearing into the background. You could always make a point though, it would certainly be entertaining. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am extremely upset with NG for not handling this very serious situation with the gravity that it deserves. I have already muted one of their upper gov in our server as consequence, and rest assured that if they retaliate in any way at all, war will certainly break out between the two of us.

 

I am being completely serious, guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, kerschbs said:


Am I blind or is the second op a change defcon? Neither is terribly consequential unless ground attacks were actually used. 

 

Besides, is it really our fault if this looks like a joke considering the last few months of terrible Jason/Firingline banter? It comes off as if they are friends and this is a gag, if I’m wrong go ahead and correct me but somehow I see this magically disappearing into the background. You could always make a point though, it would certainly be entertaining. 


He was caught on a third spy op attempting to change Defcon on Firingline. Whether it has an effect on ground attacks or not, we have the right to respond against spy attacks.

 

Truth be told, Firingline and Jason8 have a love/hate relationship and this incident definitely has potential to be glowing green. It is not the first time that has happened before and in public as well. I actually have no idea whether this may escalate or not. If nukes start flying out, we will respond accordingly if that’s the case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Lord Hershey said:


He was caught on a third spy op attempting to change Defcon on Firingline. Whether it has an effect on ground attacks or not, we have the right to respond against spy attacks.

 

Truth be told, Firingline and Jason8 have a love/hate relationship and this incident definitely has potential to be glowing green. It is not the first time that has happened before and in public as well. I actually have no idea whether this may escalate or not. If nukes start flying out, we will respond accordingly if that’s the case.


I honestly think I skipped the first message somehow, my fault carry on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

I am extremely upset with NG for not handling this very serious situation with the gravity that it deserves. I have already muted one of their upper gov in our server as consequence, and rest assured that if they retaliate in any way at all, war will certainly break out between the two of us.

 

I am being completely serious, guys.

Is it me. I knew you were ignoring me for a reason. So offended. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, kerschbs said:


Am I blind or is the second op a change defcon? Neither is terribly consequential unless ground attacks were actually used. 

 

Besides, is it really our fault if this looks like a joke considering the last few months of terrible Jason/Firingline banter? It comes off as if they are friends and this is a gag, if I’m wrong go ahead and correct me 

 

You're wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Londo Mollari said:

I don't know which is dumber:  stockpiling cruise missiles, or spying them away.

 

I didn't have any cruise missiles when he ran that op. You can run a cruise missile op whether or not somebody has cruise missiles. I generally don't keep cruise missiles on hand - that being said, your alliance has 172 cruise missiles right now and my alliance has 4, and last time I checked you don't have 43 times the number of members, so...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doom squad still exists?  I though they went away years ago.  Maybe I am thinking of somebody else.  And I kind feel like the guys in the center of this are playing everybody around them.  If so good on them for doing something.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...