Jump to content

Wolves of Doom


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, dane0 said:

As a gesture of goodwill towards this new alliance, I've removed your sanctions.

 

I'm nothing but a generous senator.


Oh good and generous Senator, hear my prayer! Make CN more interesting and don't remove the sanctions

 

 

12 hours ago, Van Hoo X said:

 

You have summoned me to a thread that I wasn't paying attention to. Shame on you.


God, Velocity really is a piece of sh*t. How dare he summon you to a thread you weren't paying attention too. Everybody quick, declare on Velocity! He needs to be EZI'd. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

maybe go sign treaties with more dead micro alliances. 

Maybe to you they are "dead micro alliances". To us, they are groups of sovereign nations equally entitled to the right of self determination and equally deserving of respect. I am far more proud of the friendships we've formed and the relationships we've maintained than I am of any military victory we've achieved. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, mrmarx said:

Maybe to you they are "dead micro alliances". To us, they are groups of sovereign nations equally entitled to the right of self determination and equally deserving of respect. I am far more proud of the friendships we've formed and the relationships we've maintained than I am of any military victory we've achieved. 

Hi mrmarx 

 

Shoutout to my old associates at UCR. You guys are truly peaceful communists. Course you know how we felt about that at TIE. But you are people of principles and respect to that! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Smitty256 said:


Oh good and generous Senator, hear my prayer! Make CN more interesting and don't remove the sanctions

Alternatively, I sanction smitty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, mrmarx said:

Maybe to you they are "dead micro alliances". To us, they are groups of sovereign nations equally entitled to the right of self determination and equally deserving of respect. I am far more proud of the friendships we've formed and the relationships we've maintained than I am of any military victory we've achieved. 

 

This guy gets it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, mrmarx said:

Maybe to you they are "dead micro alliances". To us, they are groups of sovereign nations equally entitled to the right of self determination and equally deserving of respect. I am far more proud of the friendships we've formed and the relationships we've maintained than I am of any military victory we've achieved. 

Looks like the New League of Nations has gone, so maybe there is weight to what Al Bundy is planning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doomhouse, that's the only original one in my book. The Everything Must Die line proved wrong and it probably wasn't sincere in the first place, but the acting was true stuff, the play was honest and the entertainment real... and bear in mind that I didn't even particularly like most of them.

Of course, probably the most of you readers have no idea of what I'm always blabbering about...

 

mutters something unintelligible and stares at his fiddling fingers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jerdge said:

Doomhouse, that's the only original one in my book. The Everything Must Die line proved wrong and it probably wasn't sincere in the first place, but the acting was true stuff, the play was honest and the entertainment real... and bear in mind that I didn't even particularly like most of them.

Of course, probably the most of you readers have no idea of what I'm always blabbering about...

 

mutters something unintelligible and stares at his fiddling fingers

 

The only remotely tangible link to Doomhouse lies with DBDC, The AA formed originally from members of Umbrella who cycled on/off the AA to raid as part of our BIBO (Blood in,  Blood out) policy.

 

The alliances that comprised Doomhouse were ambitious, knew how to play politics and most importantly; had alot of fun publicly running the world.  All these modern-day pretenders to the name are nothing more than Pink Team satelite states who could only dream of having the clout once held by Doomhouse and exist only to provide degrees of separation on the treaty web from the primary host AA.

 

Alas the only thing that died in the end was DH but only because we had defeated every opponent we had set our sights on. After that happened, sticking around would have been like playing a game of Civilisation after the computer tells you that already you've won.

 

trails off on a nostalgic ramble

 

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

 

That would be why I prefaced it with "and most importantly;" 

Well, Al seems to be having fun now.  Nothing against the previous Doomhouse, but it’s 2021, that was eons ago and I highly doubt Al has started his new alliance with the aim of turning it into the new hegemony.  I think he made his motivations relatively clear actually.  His idea of having fun.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2021 at 8:55 AM, Wobblies said:

Looks like we just did something interesting.....

Hahaha and I thank you for it. Didn't know where my next victims were.. good to be pointed in a direction.

 

Al Bundy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...