Wolves of Doom

AL Bundy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, dane0 said:

As a gesture of goodwill towards this new alliance, I've removed your sanctions.

I'm nothing but a generous senator.

Oh good and generous Senator, hear my prayer! Make CN more interesting and don't remove the sanctions

12 hours ago, Van Hoo X said:

You have summoned me to a thread that I wasn't paying attention to. Shame on you.

God, Velocity really is a piece of sh*t. How dare he summon you to a thread you weren't paying attention too. Everybody quick, declare on Velocity! He needs to be EZI'd. 

21 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

maybe go sign treaties with more dead micro alliances. 

Maybe to you they are "dead micro alliances". To us, they are groups of sovereign nations equally entitled to the right of self determination and equally deserving of respect. I am far more proud of the friendships we've formed and the relationships we've maintained than I am of any military victory we've achieved. 

45 minutes ago, mrmarx said:

Maybe to you they are "dead micro alliances". To us, they are groups of sovereign nations equally entitled to the right of self determination and equally deserving of respect. I am far more proud of the friendships we've formed and the relationships we've maintained than I am of any military victory we've achieved. 

Hi mrmarx 

Shoutout to my old associates at UCR. You guys are truly peaceful communists. Course you know how we felt about that at TIE. But you are people of principles and respect to that! 

22 hours ago, mrmarx said:

This guy gets it

22 hours ago, mrmarx said:

Looks like the New League of Nations has gone, so maybe there is weight to what Al Bundy is planning.

Doomhouse, that's the only original one in my book. The Everything Must Die line proved wrong and it probably wasn't sincere in the first place, but the acting was true stuff, the play was honest and the entertainment real... and bear in mind that I didn't even particularly like most of them.

Of course, probably the most of you readers have no idea of what I'm always blabbering about...

mutters something unintelligible and stares at his fiddling fingers

1 hour ago, jerdge said:

Doomhouse, that's the only original one in my book. The Everything Must Die line proved wrong and it probably wasn't sincere in the first place, but the acting was true stuff, the play was honest and the entertainment real... and bear in mind that I didn't even particularly like most of them.

Of course, probably the most of you readers have no idea of what I'm always blabbering about...

mutters something unintelligible and stares at his fiddling fingers

The only remotely tangible link to Doomhouse lies with DBDC, The AA formed originally from members of Umbrella who cycled on/off the AA to raid as part of our BIBO (Blood in,  Blood out) policy.

The alliances that comprised Doomhouse were ambitious, knew how to play politics and most importantly; had alot of fun publicly running the world.  All these modern-day pretenders to the name are nothing more than Pink Team satelite states who could only dream of having the clout once held by Doomhouse and exist only to provide degrees of separation on the treaty web from the primary host AA.

Alas the only thing that died in the end was DH but only because we had defeated every opponent we had set our sights on. After that happened, sticking around would have been like playing a game of Civilisation after the computer tells you that already you've won.

trails off on a nostalgic ramble

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

5 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

That would be why I prefaced it with "and most importantly;" 

Well, Al seems to be having fun now.  Nothing against the previous Doomhouse, but it’s 2021, that was eons ago and I highly doubt Al has started his new alliance with the aim of turning it into the new hegemony.  I think he made his motivations relatively clear actually.  His idea of having fun.  

On 10/17/2021 at 8:55 AM, Wobblies said:

Looks like we just did something interesting.....

Hahaha and I thank you for it. Didn't know where my next victims were.. good to be pointed in a direction.

Al Bundy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/12/2021 at 4:15 PM, AL Bundy said:

Unaligned nations will fear sitting outside an alliance once again. Unprotected and under protected alliances will be searching for new allies, as they once had to. Give me 2014 CN back because, for at least the last 5 years, its been a yawn. 

I think I am upholding my promise????

Union of Communist Republics - Attack me for the statement above then they Run in FEAR....

GPA - Signs please leave me along agreement

National Alliance Of Arctic Countries - Signs protectorate agreement

RnR - Signs protectorate agreement

DarkShadow - Hits the PM button

Just a few more boxes I need to finish checking with WTF and a few other mircos.... then what will I do? 

Al Bundy