Ex Alpha Wolves Cease FAN Raid and Admit Defeat

AL Bundy

Ex Alpha Wolves Cease FAN Raid and Admit Defeat

Wolf-3.jpg

I been saying for years FAN needs a good raid! Well I don’t know how good it was for them but I hope they all had some fun.

No complaints dealing with them and fair punishment for a raid. Good to see they still have plenty of fight still in them.

I admit that myself and Admiral are in an unwinnable situation and accept defeat to FAN and friends.

I won’t raise aggressive arms against a FAN nation again.

I have agreed to send tech to those initially hit and end my declared war on NG. (peace sent and accepted)

Overall my bad and hope everyone enjoyed the casualties, I know I did!  

Al Bundy

Edited by AL Bundy
font size

Just now, James Maximus said:

Glad to see an end to this conflict. Congratulations on peace to all parities involved. 

Its been a fun one but time to move on haha

Just now, Mackaywarrior said:

Hey dude. We all make mistakes sometimes. Let’s go get a beer.

FAN accepts your surrender.

Glad to get to know a few of you in FAN! 

Al

4 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

So, all that noise and you sue for peace just barely after a month has passed? All bark and no bite indeed.

Pfftt... no begging occurred here... if you want some more just let me know. Heck most of those that I fought needed to save some dough anyway.. haven't seen war chest that low since fighting NLON haha

Al

I do so wish we could have managed the most destructive war. Perhaps another time! 😍

Edit: The mention of war chests makes me laugh when it comes from the quitting party. My war chest is diversified in my NG friends, it never ends and you can't pilfer it all. 

wutang-financial.gif

Edited by CrinkledStraw
Diversify your bonds!

4 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do, it was a fun few weeks of wars. 

Picking FAN In hindsight was probably not the best choice, but I’ve always said it’s more fun fighting even if it’s a losing war. 

FAN was a good time, and seeing an alliance not just accept peace after initial hits was a nice change of pace. NG had some fun ones too. I mean the 66k tech guy was a blast.

Al

1 minute ago, CrinkledStraw said:

I do so wish we could have managed the most destructive war. Perhaps another time! 😍

Edit: The mention of war chests makes me laugh. My war chest is my diversified in my NG friends, it never ends and you can't pilfer it all. 

Hahaha maybe next time I'll have all my nukes to start. Then we can make it happen! Thanks for the fun.

Al

1 minute ago, AL Bundy said:

Hahaha maybe next time I'll have all my nukes to start. Then we can make it happen! Thanks for the fun.

Al

It is my last CN dream. I'm down to try again any time (and I'm sure I can get the others to chill and let us have a real chance). Thank you!