Court Order - Roman Empire Vs. Cybernations: Tournament Edition

In the previous thread, me and the judges have decided to vote in if Roman Empire and all it’s members are guilty of crimes and sentenced to very serious punishments such as capital punishment, torture, labor camp, and hostile relations with rest of Cybernations: Tournament Edition with the possibility of indefinite war declared by any party. There is no limit to the punishment Roman Empire can receive, it is the matter of if they are administered quickly and efficiently. The judges votes are in! Results here.

Roman Empire is not guilty - 0 ~ Inactive and did not vote - many, did not count ~ Roman Empire is guilty - more then 1

because the statement of Roman Empire is guilty is more popular, Roman Empire is herby convicted of crimes such as war crimes, hate crimes, crimes of harassment and illegal abuse of power….. There is so much crimes Roman Empire committed I cannot even write them all. That would last 100 pages at least.

Let’s Invite everyone here for the news party: @Overload Wes, @Xavi Guarneros, @AL Bundy, @Wayne World (I found out you were the one that attacked me last round, just admit), @thebird, and finally @Jason8 from NLON. Looks like Jason8 switched sides.

Yay, Romans shall be cursed forever. They are bad for themselves and for the world. Delete your dumb alliance.  

Edited by King Wolf

Hi Xavi. Roadrash, I am neutral because I don’t care. I don’t really care about any romans, unless they look very attractive. Roadrash, here’s the name mention : @RoadRash

Now good.

Edited by King Wolf

On 9/16/2021 at 10:08 PM, King Wolf said:

In the previous thread, me and the judges have decided to vote in if Roman Empire and all it’s members are guilty of crimes and sentenced to very serious punishments such as capital punishment, torture, labor camp, and hostile relations with rest of Cybernations: Tournament Edition with the possibility of indefinite war declared by any party. There is no limit to the punishment Roman Empire can receive, it is the matter of if they are administered quickly and efficiently. The judges votes are in! Results here.

Roman Empire is not guilty - 0 ~ Inactive and did not vote - many, did not count ~ Roman Empire is guilty - more then 1

because the statement of Roman Empire is guilty is more popular, Roman Empire is herby convicted of crimes such as war crimes, hate crimes, crimes of harassment and illegal abuse of power….. There is so much crimes Roman Empire committed I cannot even write them all. That would last 100 pages at least.

Let’s Invite everyone here for the news party: @Overload Wes, @Xavi Guarneros, @AL Bundy, @Wayne World (I found out you were the one that attacked me last round, just admit), @thebird, and finally @Jason8 from NLON. Looks like Jason8 switched sides.

Yay, Romans shall be cursed forever. They are bad for themselves and for the world. Delete your dumb alliance.  

How can I help you sir?

Are you an officer of the law?

Am I being detained?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what this thread is about but anyone who has grievances with the Romans should just join the People's Front of Judea.

On 10/12/2021 at 12:36 PM, AL Bundy said:

I don't know what the hell I did but good to be mentioned hahaha

:P   hahaha @RoadRash

Al Bundy

We know about your secret collection of centurion helmets, don't lie!  Apparently they have them for wolves. 

14 hours ago, Komplex said:

What is going on in here?! 

Join the People's Front of Judea!