"The “Do you have a flag?” Accords

Smitty256

6 hours ago, Martialis said:

GK writhes in the grave. 

5 hours ago, dane0 said:

Because of how quickly Ordo surrendered and abandoned the bloc? Agreed.

Lol not to mention all the backstabbiness with Ordos oldest associates at TIE. Marti may forget but we were cobras foes before we were their freinds. This evolution is no different and I assure my short sighted, backward, former allies at Ordo that at the end GK was well aware who his enemies were. ♥

PS that was was the funniest/saddest BS that graced these forums in at least the last 5 years. As amusing or not as it was let's shut about it at hail the true winners today NG and FTW. For all other topics there is discord or other sections of the server @Martialis and I would be happy to debate. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

11 minutes ago, KameraadLenin said:

Let's set up some lawn chairs then. I've got a couple bags potatoes and a portable fryer, we'll make an event out of this free salt!

I got a grill today I think still some BBQ sauce in the fridge

Edit: it's atomic 😁

Edited by Lucius Optimus

On 9/16/2021 at 11:58 AM, Lyanna Mormont said:

I thought Joseph Black was replaced with another persona? Didn't you make a micro? Are you in FTW again? 

Ms. Mormont,

All good things come to an end and sadly so too do my misadventures. I have returned to the service of a good King, long may his ever watchful eye cast out the fears and predilections among the most noble among us.

Sincere, 

Joseph M. Black

P.S. Ill have to drop in for another movie night. 

Edited by Joseph Black