Jump to content

Recommended Posts

unknown.png

 

DEFCON 1

ANNOUNCEMENT OF SURRENDER

 

Under the terrible guidance of @firingline, the biggest failure of a King ever known to the world of CyberNations, DEFCON 1 has fallen from greatness.  Cracks have formed in the ranks of this once great alliance.  Wars were fought valiantly with grit and honor, but alas, it wasn't enough.

 

unknown.png


@Xavi Guarneros, the primary opponent of DEFCON 1 this round, has caused DEFCON 1 to collapse.  Our fearless leader, Hershicus, has been run from the game.  Hershicus apparently does have a fear, and that fear is an endless stream of Xavi multis.  

Xavi, you win.  DEFCON 1 hereby surrenders to you and simultaneously disbands.  Our members' hearts are heavy, but this is the correct decision.


Signed, 

Jason8, eternal disbander

FiringLine, village idiot

RoadRash, destructor of all but Mexico

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Xavi Guarneros said:

you dont want peace but your weak

You're weak, and you're going to lose this battle.  I'll get you into FiringLine's failure of a range.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

This will be your first ground battle against MI Sopa Maruchan today. You will be able to carry out a total of two ground battle attacks against MI Sopa Maruchan today.
 

 

:. Aggressive Ground Attack 

About Battles

Rashville

MI Sopa Maruchan

Attacking Ruler: RoadRash Defending Ruler: Xavi Guarneros
Deployed Soldiers: 206 (1,055) Defending Soldiers: 10 (15)
Deployed Tanks: 0 Defending Tanks: 0
Attacking Technology: 522.36 Defending Technology: 370.67
Attacking Infrastructure: 2,351.85 Defending Infrastructure: 444.39
Attacking Land Area: 1,282.921 Defending Land Area: 350.141
Attacking DEFCON: DEFCON1.gif Defending DEFCON: DEFCON5.gif
Battle Strength: 2,781 Battle Strength: 26
Battle Odds: 99% Chance of Victory Battle Odds: 1% Chance of Victory


You cannot attack MI Sopa Maruchan at this time because their battle odds are at 1% and are not high enough to fight your forces. The government of MI Sopa Maruchan has just been sent into Anarchy due to their lack of security forces. Riots engulf the nation of MI Sopa Maruchan as your soldiers relax and enjoy their victory. 
 

 

battle1.jpg

 
:. Battle Results
Battle Type: Aggressive Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Victory
Rashville Casualties: 9 soldiers
0 tanks
MI Sopa Maruchan Casualties: 6 soldiers
0 tanks
Battle Details: Many of your soldiers lives were lost in this battle, even more than your enemy, but at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 22.208 miles of land from MI Sopa Maruchan. They also destroyed 36.784 infrastructure within MI Sopa Maruchan. They also stole 4.139 technology from MI Sopa Maruchan. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $1,080.56 from the nation of MI Sopa Maruchan.
 
:. Battle Results
Battle Type: Cautious Ground Attack
Battle Outcome: Victory
Rashville Casualties: 1 soldiers
0 tanks
MI Sopa Maruchan Casualties: 1 soldiers
0 tanks
Battle Details:

The battle was a draw in the number of lives lost, but overall at the end of the battle your army was victorious. In your victory your forces captured 20.533 miles of land from MI Sopa Maruchan. They also destroyed 34.010 infrastructure within MI Sopa Maruchan. They also stole 4.172 technology from MI Sopa Maruchan. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $5,348.76 from the nation of MI Sopa Maruchan.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

bomber_escort.jpg 
 

 

 

result_one.jpg

 

your welcome 

 

 
:. Spy Operation Results
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of MI Sopa Maruchan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and change their national tax rate to a level of 27%. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

 

 
bomber_escort.jpg 
 
:. Aircraft Attack Report
Attack Type: Bombing Campaign

Defending Nation:

MI Sopa Maruchan (Xavi Guarneros)
Defender Infrastructure Destroyed: 41.89
Defender Tanks Destroyed: 0
Cruise Missiles Destroyed: 0
Attacker Bombers Lost: Tupolev Tu-160 Lost: 0
Attacker Fighters Lost: F-22 Raptor Lost: 0
Defender Fighters Killed: 0
 
:. Aircraft Attack Report
Attack Type: Bombing Campaign

Defending Nation:

MI Sopa Maruchan (Xavi Guarneros)
Defender Infrastructure Destroyed: 39.12
Defender Tanks Destroyed: 0
Cruise Missiles Destroyed: 0
Attacker Bombers Lost: Tupolev Tu-160 Lost: 0
Attacker Fighters Lost: F-22 Raptor Lost: 0
Defender Fighters Killed:

0

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...