Alpha Wolves Return (EX)

AL Bundy

On 9/16/2021 at 2:23 PM, Lucius Optimus said:

I was wondering when someone would bring that up

But then the Doomreich protecting its own even in defiance of convention shouldn't surprise anyone that's paying attention. Assuming anyone at all is alive out there that still cares about such things. 

Most days I have my doubts 

When someone would bring what up? I saw the logs. I wasn't bragging about reducing damage. Read them again and apply your critical thinking skills.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/12/2021 at 3:25 PM, White Chocolate said:

White Chocolate E-Law Office - you now where to find me. Prices for my services are a bit steep but I’m worth it.  

@Lord Hitchcockwill give me a good referral I am sure.  

Will vouche that her prices are astronomical and worth every penny. 

For example when @Kapleo and @Johnny Apocalypse tried to bully my peaceful micro she ensured that I received a fair trial and worked diligently to remove the wool of sheep’s clothings from the aggressive party’s wolve character.

Additionally she runs circles around Caustic.

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

For example when @Kapleo and @Johnny Apocalypse tried to bully my peaceful micro she ensured that I received a fair trial and worked diligently to remove the wool of sheep’s clothings from the aggressive party’s wolve character.

You say you're peaceful, I said insurgents,

"We're peaceful!"

Insurgents.

Let's call the whole thing off 

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

11 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Ah, shut up bruh. Imma make a Boognish 2.0 just to bully you again. 

14 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You pretending to be peaceful is amazing. 

On 9/22/2021 at 8:54 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I don't know what's more pathetic. That you're sucking up to White Chocolate, or that you're the only person White Chocolate has who is sucking up to her.

6 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I don't know what's more pathetic. That you're sucking up to White Chocolate, or that you're the only person White Chocolate has who is sucking up to her.

I assure you neither of those top your jealously.

and @kerschbs I stand in solidarity with the rest of the free world when proclaiming:

image0.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 9/22/2021 at 9:54 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Those are more like kittens not bullies.  The bullies of this world are gone or asleep.   This place could use a good shark week.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 7:54 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I am convinced that you enjoy having people tell you off. Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, crawl back into the hole that you came out of. No one cares what you think. 

For the record, Caustic is so much better than White Chocolate.

On 9/24/2021 at 6:16 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I assure you neither of those top your jealously.

and @kerschbs I stand in solidarity with the rest of the free world when proclaiming:

image0.jpg

I stand with the rest of the world saying, “We didn’t want to touch yours anyway.”

Signed,

Yours truly, the friends and allies of NG

4 hours ago, jerdge said:

Thank you for having taken the time to answer, although unfortunately your answer isn't very helpful, to say the least.

This is unspecific. Are you wanting the exact ingredients of our chum? It's just fishheads, although Caustic contributes a certain something. All of us are scared to ask him what it is.

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

This is unspecific. Are you wanting the exact ingredients of our chum? It's just fishheads, although Caustic contributes a certain something. All of us are scared to ask him what it is.

Come into my dungeon and find out

On 10/4/2021 at 10:23 AM, Krihelion said:

You ask, and you receive. 

I am afraid nobody would notice and those that did would not care.  And the lack of moralists and thus the outrage would also be missing.  Oh how I miss the days of Bilrow chasing alliance off of Green, or ES loosing his !@#$ and attacking or threatening and alliance that would lead to a global war, or GATO proclaiming they did not recognize Polar as a separate alliance from Pacifica or some stupid alliance attacking some other alliance and bragging about to only be wrecked by most of Planet Bob.  The never ending trolling of NPO and the flamefests  and war that would result;  Now you could troll NPO and it might be a month before they noticed if ever.  Ah the good old days.

2 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

The question is simple: what's a shark week, exactly. I already have a general idea of the thing.

Mine is just genuine curiosity and nothing else. I'm not holding my breath, anyway.

50 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Seems you have a strong grasp on NG culture. 

I think I've been knowing them for over a decade. Caustic generally is more helpful than this but I don't complain, it's just a question, not a life or death situation.