Alpha Wolves Return (EX)

AL Bundy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/24/2021 at 9:22 PM, AL Bundy said:

Although I'd love to just be a dick, rejoin CLAWS gov after this is over and laugh as no one does a thing about it (like the last time) but I am tired of talking to you all and it takes up too much of my time hahahaha.

In my time in CN I've seen many alliances think and act like they were bulletproof. Most of them were proven wrong and then disbanded.

Now go rebuy some infra so that I can join in hitting you.

17 hours ago, firingline said:

Oh no! First NG was considering creating drama, and now they're taking notes!

I truly hope you have better things to do rather than sitting here hoping someone else stirs something up because you're too chicken!@#$ to do it yourself, but I also doubt it's true.

2 hours ago, dane0 said:

I truly hope you have better things to do rather than sitting here hoping someone else stirs something up because you're too chicken!@#$ to do it yourself, but I also doubt it's true.

I don't know what any of that means.

I was just making a simple statement: NG, as per usual, will do nothing but talk trash. You have no ability to change the behavior of CLAWS, myself or really anybody else, because you have little power and equally little influence. You know it and I know it.

Edited by firingline

7 hours ago, firingline said:

I was just making a simple statement: NG, as per usual, will do nothing but talk trash. You have no ability to change the behavior of CLAWS, myself or really anybody else, because you have little power and equally little influence. You know it and I know it.

Such is the status quo. 

A shame you weren't around when bob had competitors that actually cared to lose pixels. 2021 CN should not be misconstrued with the real game that used to be played. 

9 hours ago, firingline said:

I mean, atleast I'm not sitting there slot filling.

3 hours ago, Krihelion said:

Such is the status quo. 

A shame you weren't around when bob had competitors that actually cared to lose pixels. 2021 CN should not be misconstrued with the real game that used to be played. 

Why would anyone want to do this regularly to be honest though? Casualties are quite fun at least, everything must go.

Edited by Mogar

14 hours ago, firingline said:

Have you even ran attacks?

9 hours ago, dane0 said:

I mean, atleast I'm not sitting there slot filling.

Nobody is. You guys seemed really angry about Bundy, so I figured I'd attack him for you. Besides - he fits my raid criteria, and I haven't had a good war in a long time.

7 hours ago, Mogar said:

Why would anyone want to do this regularly to be honest though? Casualties are quite fun at least, everything must go.

I almost got over 1mil casualties on the first day, I will definitely be over the hump tomorrow!

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

Have you even ran attacks?

If you tried really hard, you could probably find the answer to this on your own - but yes.

4 hours ago, Valtamdraugr said:

"Go ahead.. knock this rock off THAT guys shoulder.. I dare you."

Huh? The original claim that started this whole conversation was that Bundy couldn't go back to CLAWS. I pointed out that NG has no ability to prevent that. To be very clear - CLAWS doesn't need NG's permission to re-admit Bundy. NG just doesn't have the influence or power to require that. 

Edited by firingline

53 minutes ago, firingline said:

Who is Caustic?

Someone that would love to receive flowers, especially from you. Don't be mean and at least consider making him happy.

Flowers, peace, love... everyone should get some of each.