Alpha Wolves Return (EX)

AL Bundy

Alpha Wolves - Liquipedia Counter-Strike Wiki

Alpha Wolves (EX)

The Alpha Wolves alliance has returned to planet Bob.

We have started our alliance with some good old fashion raiding as we did in the old days.

FAN seems an exciting choice! They have started responding and sound excited for it.

Recognize War

We recognize the state of War with NG, as they declared on us and sanctioned myself through no ties or requests.

May the sheep hid, and the wolves run free.

Al Bundy

Now accepting nation wanting ZIed :)

Edited by AL Bundy

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Caustic said:

FAN has always had paperless ties and good friends. Now you know one of them 😘

I've spoke to them... not the case from my understanding... just and excuse from NG... really sad ya needed one hahaha

38 minutes ago, dane0 said:

Sanction Reason : FAN Rogue

Idk man that seems like a requested sanction, sorry I didn't like personally email you the reasoning, I'll do better next time Bundy 🤡

Ehhh i was told it was never requested by FAN to sanction me, NG took the opportunity.

All I see is an alliance raiding another and NG blew there loads to volunteer to help when it was me (Which I could care less if I get to fight NG). Have your guys drop or build to hit me haha ill enjoy every minute of it.

Sanctions on an alliance raiding or warring another is out of line to me. Especially when I did no such thing.

AL

14 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Ehhh i was told it was never requested by FAN to sanction me, NG took the opportunity.

All I see is an alliance raiding another and NG blew there loads to volunteer to help when it was me (Which I could care less if I get to fight NG). Have your guys drop or build to hit me haha ill enjoy every minute of it.

Sanctions on an alliance raiding or warring another is out of line to me. Especially when I did no such thing.

AL

their*

8 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Cool, let your alliance and your allies know and maybe something can be worked out diplomatically.

Oh wait, you instead created a new AA solely to rogue out and raid FAN. 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Hf Al.

If you end up sticking around, stop building up to Top Tier so you quit getting bored. ;)

Probably the issue, no raids up this high.

O so sorry I don't make sure my grammar is great for a dam game haha. I'm sure all you high school, 40 year olds have better things to do than read post and correct grammar... o wait guess not...let me know what I miss spelled here typing on my phone at 11 pm before I head to sleep.