Jump to content

OP DoW


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

We welcome the war!

 

8 nations declared just 4 wars instead of 24 in your Blitz? Interesting!

 

It's OP. What do you expect? It's the alliance whose leader was asking how to block in-game attacks the other day on Discord.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’am retired before I had a long think about TE and I decided it’s time to move on my life and stop playing this game. The forums is still fun to express humor lol

 

GOOD LUCK TO OP SO IT CAN CRUSH EVERYONE.

Edited by King Wolf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

We welcome the war!

 

8 nations declared just 4 wars instead of 24 in your Blitz? Interesting!

2 of our 8 haven't built up yet, and 2 weren't able to make update, so including the "others" it's actually 4 nations declaring 10 wars!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, firingline said:

It's the alliance whose leader was asking how to block in-game attacks the other day on Discord.

Sorry, I should have known better than assume anyone would recognize a rhetorical question when they see it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2021 at 9:05 AM, King Wolf said:

I’am retired before I had a long think about TE and I decided it’s time to move on my life and stop playing this game. The forums is still fun to express humor lol

 

GOOD LUCK TO OP SO IT CAN CRUSH EVERYONE.


Playing for a few months and then quitting is exactly the definition of retirement. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...