The Annexation of L.U.N.N.

Lord Hitchcock

On 8/11/2021 at 10:30 PM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

So cut him loose.

You came to me months ago with concerns about Hitch's actions where he was going behind your back to ruffle feathers and undermining your authority as premier. You told me you hoped to 'reign him in' so to speak, I told you that this was a fools errands. Hitchcock is a maverick, he does what he pleases and has little respect for chains of command unless it suits him.

If it is true that you don't condone his actions now and it is true he has a history of defying your authority as leader, why is he still on your affiliation? Most other alliances would've removed a member behaving like a rogue entity already. This isn't about 'micro prosperity' it is simple opportunism where he has opted to blight the remnants of a once united and prosperous network of micros which has since fallen.  But when you strip away this attempt to spin a yarn to justify his actions, all you have is a textbook rogue who is attacking people as he pleases without first answering to you; his 'leader'

Cut him loose.

I gave him his warning and while cutting him loose does nothing but further allow his rogue actions. I have given him my word if he continued to defy me, and it has been taken. So let him stew in his own issues, I contacted LUNN and I offered assistance to them as well as let them ultimately decide what happens to him. Which you see here as hes basically non existent. 

1 hour ago, LordDarrin said:

I gave him his warning and while cutting him loose does nothing but further allow his rogue actions. I have given him my word if he continued to defy me, and it has been taken. So let him stew in his own issues, I contacted LUNN and I offered assistance to them as well as let them ultimately decide what happens to him. Which you see here as hes basically non existent. 

I've sent you a message on Discord 

• 1 month later...