LGBTQPlus - A New alliance in need of a protectorate

LGBTQflag.png

right now its a one man AA. we're pro lgbtq+ rights but welcome all. I would prefer a larger well established alliance but I'm open to smaller ones. I just need someone to protect while we grow in to what could be a micro alliance or if recruitment goes well a future mover and a shaker. Feel free to discord me as well #lgbtqplus

Edited by Wolf man

51 minutes ago, Wolf man said:

right now its a one man AA. I would prefer a larger well established alliance but I'm open to smaller ones. I just need someone to protect while we grow in to what could be a micro alliance or if recruitment goes well a future mover and a shaker

Hey! Welcome back to Planet Bob! Head over to our discord https://discord.gg/HWZqZz6p

and we’d like to talk! Ask for Alpha or Lilweirdward 

Look, man, I hate to be the one that breaks it to you, but --literally NO ONE likes a one man AA.  You're just wasting everybody's time.*

*not so much because of the one-man thing, but your utter and contempible lack of graphics.  

2 minutes ago, Walshington said:

Look, man, I hate to be the one that breaks it to you, but --literally NO ONE likes a one man AA.  You're just wasting everybody's time.*

*not so much because of the one-man thing, but your utter and contempible lack of graphics.  

You wound me, sir.

* I saw this too, but didn't let it get in the way of my faux outrage.

• + (Plus): The 'plus' is used to signify all of the gender identities and sexual orientations that are not specifically covered by the other five initials.
Edited by Wolf man

I always thought that + did in fact include allies and those that don't define by LGBTQ. Do you feel excluded that I did not include it? because that was truly not my intent.

Edited by Wolf man

3 hours ago, Wolf man said:

right now its a one man AA. we're pro lgbtq+ rights but welcome all. I would prefer a larger well established alliance but I'm open to smaller ones. I just need someone to protect while we grow in to what could be a micro alliance or if recruitment goes well a future mover and a shaker. 

Should've thought of a protector before making the AA.

37 minutes ago, Wolf man said:

I always thought that + did in fact include allies and those that don't define by LGBTQ. Do you feel excluded that I did not include it?

They are trolling you, ignore them. 

Disband your alliance, you're 360 days old with close to no progress on your nation. Learn the game a bit and write/take some guides before whining for them. Not that I even recommend starting an AA in this game, its dead and forming a recruit from the little strain of new players is nigh impossible, especially with all these large AAs recruiters always on to take any new nation that is created. 

Thanks for the tips. I actually go way back, sometime after GW2. I've heard that its not like it used to be but this is my pet project for now. Figured I and others could be proud. If it fails it fails and I'll find something else to do.

3 hours ago, Walshington said:

Aren't you a 1 man alliance?

The forum is being worked on as we speak. Surely someone would support me in this endeavor. It might not take off right away but I intend to continue to recruit and grow into an alliance that is recognized.