Non Grata Announcement of Protectorates

I once wanted OBR to take on some tech farms protectorates, but sadly this did not go so well.  It left some deep scarring that the only salve for which was the kind lapping from my dearly departed destrier, Daffodil the Flatulent.  I miss that horse.  Her farts were classed as a lethal weapon.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Hello All, 

Van Hoo is NG, he just lives on his own land. 

https://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=16608

So we have an update to this list, @Van Hoo X is protected by Non Grata. ❤️ 

6 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

I will nuke anyone who tarnishes this treasure. Even if I have to go rogue to do it.

Can a war start over this? Asking for a friend. :ph34r:

Also: :wub:

20 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

I do owe you a nuke. I think. I never remember. Sometimes I just nuke and hope that I owed it at some point.

From a career ankle-biter here... he's never even in my pitiful range. I imagine nuking Hoo to be like taking a magnifying glass to ants. Sure it's fun.. but don't get too distracted or you'll end up with a sunburn and chapped knees.

7 minutes ago, Valtamdraugr said:

From a career ankle-biter here... he's never even in my pitiful range. I imagine nuking Hoo to be like taking a magnifying glass to ants. Sure it's fun.. but don't get too distracted or you'll end up with a sunburn and chapped knees.

We'll give him 3-months with Lyanna as conditioning coach and see how he turns out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...