There is a time…

1. Kashmir will post a formal surrender to Non Grata on the owf.
2. Kashmir and Non grata agree to discuss any grievances or information obtained prior to this war to resolve, or otherwise agree to dismiss said grievances or information as the past, so we can all move on. 
3. Kashmir agrees to pay 1200 tech to each of Lyanna, Dane0, and Caustic. Tech will be paid in 6 rounds of 3 aid slots each by SirWilliam and Jason8. 
4. No wars will be declared by Kashmir or Non Grata or her vassal states after 6/29, wars will be fought until expiring.

/s/ Kashmir

For Non Grata:

Kerschbs, Secret Democrat
Lyanna, Intern
Unkajo, Sergeant of the Pope's Armies
Thrash, Minister of Not Poaching 
dane0, Blood God 
Erwin Schrodinger, Spirit of not even going here anymore
Lenin, Advisor to Questionable propaganda
King Cyan (Chameleon), Spirits Supplier
Caustic, Pope of Non Grata
Stewie, Dreadnought God-Emperor

Propediem tē vidēbō.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Caustic said:

do we actually count this as completion of #1?

something tells me they may already be failing to follow the terms of this surrender. fascinating decision making going on here in real time.

i'm sure the bastardazation of "see you later" in latin at the end is totally in good faith.

Edited by dane0

30 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

1. Kashmir will post a formal surrender to Non Grata on the owf.
2. Kashmir and Non grata agree to discuss any grievances or information obtained prior to this war to resolve, or otherwise agree to dismiss said grievances or information as the past, so we can all move on. 
3. Kashmir agrees to pay 1200 tech to each of Lyanna, Dane0, and Caustic. Tech will be paid in 6 rounds of 3 aid slots each by SirWilliam and Jason8. 
4. No wars will be declared by Kashmir or Non Grata or her vassal states after 6/29, wars will be fought until expiring.

/s/ Kashmir

For Non Grata:

Kerschbs, Secret Democrat
Lyanna, Intern
Unkajo, Sergeant of the Pope's Armies
Thrash, Minister of Not Poaching 
dane0, Blood God 
Erwin Schrodinger, Spirit of not even going here anymore
Lenin, Advisor to Questionable propaganda
King Cyan (Chameleon), Spirits Supplier
Caustic, Pope of Non Grata
Stewie, Dreadnought God-Emperor

Propediem tē vidēbō.

cZDs2Hp.gif

Haven't seen such a terribly-executed surrender since Hitchcock posted terms that COBRA hadn't even agreed to lol.

Something something peace in our time and whatnot, though. Hope everyone enjoyed the casualties!

Edited by lilweirdward

I don't believe a word anyone in Kashmir says, they're an alliance full of traitors, cowards and backstabbers. It's plain blatant from the thread they don't mean any of that either.

Nonetheless, congrats on getting peace. We let you off the hook too easily for my liking.

See ya when you decide to strike at our backs.

o7 NG

Edit: English is hard

Edited by Cydonian Knight

12 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

Haven't seen such a terribly-executed surrender since Hitchcock posted terms that COBRA hadn't even agreed to lol.

Actually it was brilliantly executed but thanks

8 minutes ago, Cydonian Knight said:

I don't believe a word anyone in Kashmir says, they're an alliance full of traitors, cowards and backstabbers. It's plain blatant from the thread they don't mean any of that either.

Nonetheless, congrats on getting peace. We let you off the hook too easily for my liking.

See ya when you decide to strike at our backs.

o7 NG

Edit: English is hard

On the bright side, they follow orders from their true leader very well.  😁

If this is the terms that both parties signed, then that's what they signed and should post, even if it looks and is silly - that's both parties responsibility. But this might have just been another treaty innovation like bringing back reps or taking the snake eyes tech deal idea and making it permanent.

Glad to see peace. Hopefully productive dialogue follows from the second term.

Edited by Tevron
space barrrrr