The North is at it again!

61562b321b332e7f8294c976298e95cf.png

The Kingdom of the North formally recognizes a state of war with the alliance "Hellas" for the heinous crime of harboring the the known multi, Xavi Guarneros. Let it be known that we denounce all multis in this game. We shall attack and fight any and all multis that we can find. No multi is safe from us. 
Our direwolves are hungry and they shall feast on our fallen enemies. 

call_the_banners.png

That is all.

Signed, 

Jon, the First of his name, of the House Stark, King in the North

Just to clarify, this is a war against all known multis and those who harbor them. Multis are a blight on this world and I will not rest until they are rooted out and destroyed. 

Edited by Smitty256

#FU*KYOUMULTIS   

Adding on that New League of Nations joins the fight against Hellas for the crime of harboring an known multis. Just a note of how Hellas is very rude and demanding especially in private messages:

EEF50A6B-DABC-455C-8D45-A712FC8EFCB9.jpe

What’s Wrong with him? He’s doing all right knowing your down! I gave you the choice LOL. 

899BDCE2-D6A1-4092-921B-22B7FE0ED8D3.jpe

Repeat that again? Stop spamming my inbox with these retarded messages asking to kick someone because you have no right to do. Our forces combined with Kingdom of The North  will exactly bring you down soon. 

With that said, the two alliances will attack Hellas until it has made it’s decision to remove the multi from their alliance. We do not (especially @Smitty256) tolerate alliances that harbor multis and accept them as members of their community. I have messaged them multiple times to kick him out, but they refused and tried to keep him. What is more shocking is the multi re-rolled and applied, Which Ulysses decided to deliberately approve his membership. 

The Multi made more nations in these few days, and I have to claim I cannot stand the ass that the multis has. For Retaliation, we have launched sweet red nukes towards their nations:

BBC94EE5-2117-4FD7-8405-23A1314E0BFA.jpe 

780308E8-2446-48E1-80D7-3B68BC8ECC3F.jpe

What The Fu*k? We have an state enemy here, that declared on @Smitty256. He was previously in Kingdom of The North, and left & or got removed. Previously declared unauthorized wars on DEFCON 1 and Ordo Paradoxia without the King’s permission. Then, he preceded to help Hellas by declaring on Our King. We shall dishonor him and give him the punishment for his irresponsible behavior. With that said, we invite new recruits to attack these enemies. 
@firingline, why not join us? Your Alliance Roman Empire, (or Roman Vampire that scares smaller AAs 😃) seems prefect for some loot from these nations that have good money. In-fact, you own the red team and Hellas is trying to take over red. Give them a well deserved scare.

I also have formal evidence that he may be an Hellas spy. Maybe multi made by one of it’s members to spy on Kingdom of The North, or perhaps one of their friends that have been double crossing us. If your discovered to be an spy, you will be locked up in hell. 

Edited by King Wolf

On 7/6/2021 at 5:58 PM, King Wolf said:

780308E8-2446-48E1-80D7-3B68BC8ECC3F.jpe

What The Fu*k? We have an state enemy here, that declared on @Smitty256. He was previously in Kingdom of The North, and left & or got removed. Previously declared unauthorized wars on DEFCON 1 and Ordo Paradoxia without the King’s permission. Then, he preceded to help Hellas by declaring on Our King. We shall dishonor him and give him the punishment for his irresponsible behavior. With that said, we invite new recruits to attack these enemies. 
@firingline, why not join us? Your Alliance Roman Empire, (or Roman Vampire that scares smaller AAs 😃) seems prefect for some loot from these nations that have good money. In-fact, you own the red team and Hellas is trying to take over red. Give them a well deserved scare.

I also have formal evidence that he may be an Hellas spy. Maybe multi made by one of it’s members to spy on Kingdom of The North, or perhaps one of their friends that have been double crossing us. If your discovered to be an spy, you will be locked up in hell. 

Hi build up please I miss you lol 

12 hours ago, Komplex said:

Hi build up please I miss you lol 

No Need. I’am thinking about hitting you, and your Hated @#$& nation. Well, Hellas decided that a few rounds weren’t enough, and declared on us. We are on it again, defending the legacies of CN:TE. Strike Hellas and they are in Hell! You better not ruin my plans to hit these nations at Hellas, I’am building up in an special style just to hit them the right way. Nukes or Not, they must be taken down.

68FD6642-CA2E-4BB2-8DEF-FE5F0E1A3216.jpe

Thanks Komplex. Ithaca is being attacked and raided, and so far so good. It’s only the war that was useful to us over 5+ wars by both sides declaring on each other. 

On 7/12/2021 at 3:08 AM, RoadRash said:

king wolf you are so mexico ….. 

shut your mouth  you don’t know me. RoadRash, you have to learn not everyone is multi and as annoying as Mexico. 

On 7/13/2021 at 10:44 PM, King Wolf said:

shut your mouth  you don’t know me. RoadRash, you have to learn not everyone is multi and as annoying as Mexico. 

are you big enough for me to smack around again ????

1 minute ago, RoadRash said:

are you big enough for me to smack around again ????

On 7/13/2021 at 10:44 PM, King Wolf said:

see you in 2 days 

xoxo

9 hours ago, King Wolf said:

Hey, Rashie. I’ll make sure you won’t win this time. Lol

lmfao okay you do that …  so what are you going to delete your nation before update ??????

11 hours ago, King Wolf said:

I ordered someone to declare on you

so where is he ?????

To: King Wolf    From: RoadRash    Date: 7/20/2021 4:05:45 AM

Subject: Defeat Alert

Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 22 spies, 148.49 infrastructure has been destroyed, 39.37 technology was lost and $10,366.75 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.
Edited by RoadRash

On 7/21/2021 at 3:05 PM, King Wolf said:

No one cares. ZI is never forever. 

for you it seems to be …

so who did you order to be destroyed by me ????

Edited by RoadRash