Official UFP Announcement - Memorandum Condemning Kapleo

The United Federation of Pixels (UFP) expresses solidarity with CCC and its allies in measures taken to protect the security and stability of the White sphere against Kapleo's heinous act and abuse of sentaorial powers, which all current members of UFP entrusted him with.

We condemn Kapleo's actions in the strongest terms.

Signed for UFP,

Korlath of Korlithica, of the City of Korsville, born and raised 

Edited by Korlath

• Korlath changed the title to Official UFP Announcement - Memorandum Condemning Kapleo
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Is this really something worthy of a topic? Generally when something like this occurs, either CCC or Kapleo would have posted on the forums first, and then something like this gets posted, not just posted out of the blue.

No, no, you're doing it wrong Franz.  You need to make your own condemnation a separate thread.

2 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Is this really something worthy of a topic? Generally when something like this occurs, either CCC or Kapleo would have posted on the forums first, and then something like this gets posted, not just posted out of the blue.

There's more that's come out from UFP the last few days than what's come out of that mess of a bloc over the past year. I'm not going to knock them for it.

2 minutes ago, firingline said:

I'd nuke you for this but that is just going to have to wait now isn't it?

You wouldn't.  Again, you are the one that gets nuked.

1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I vouch for this.

Firing line is the one that gets nuked.

While not quite announcement worthy as we know Kapleo has gone rogue despite all outlined discussions and agreements had in WTU, Korlath is active both in game and here on the forums. That is more than can be said for a chunk of CN adrift aimlessly, merely existing. He is creating discussion, even if it is for you all to whine about how much he posts. 

9 minutes ago, Sauron said:

While not quite announcement worthy as we know Kapleo has gone rogue despite all outlined discussions and agreements had in WTU, Korlath is active both in game and here on the forums. That is more than can be said for a chunk of CN adrift aimlessly, merely existing. He is creating discussion, even if it is for you all to whine about how much he posts. 

Fine. It's been decided. I'm going to make an alliance, therefore giving me a legit reason to make announcements. I will then proceed to do so at every turn, thus creating "activity".

17 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

Fine. It's been decided. I'm going to make an alliance, therefore giving me a legit reason to make announcements. I will then proceed to do so at every turn, thus creating "activity".

I’ll let you post any and all official Non Grata correspondence when you come back.

On a serious matter, Kapleo is an irrational actor and I’m sorry it came down to this. Korlath had been trying to reach out behind the scenes for him, hence why he thought this was probably necessary. 

I have a pretty similar attitude towards this as Buuyo and Sauron, which means I'm really just posting this to help get this baby to the next page (RE: ack-ti-vi-tee) whilst still providing the 1% minimum content needed to not get flagged.

Yay for activity and much ado about nothing.  Down with Kapleo!  Etc etc etc.

Tl;dr- don't hate this, there really are worse things.  It's beer o'clock and we need more things to talk about anyways, even if the substance is the Bob equivalent of a tumbleweed.