Official UFP Announcement - Withdrawal from Boognish

2 hours ago, Canik said:

Because mass creates gravity and minus an an opposing force gravity will continue to attract to other gravitational forces. In such a situation if you continue to add mass it will eventually create so much gravity in such a small space that time will warp dramatically and even light cannot escape. I suppose if you never stop talkin you'll be ok as they will oppose the gravitational forces. Just NEVER stop talking or you'll be reduced to nothing more than *perhaps* remnants of information on a 2-dimisional level. Which might almost sound reassuring in a way "oh well at least a record will remain. The thing is we will never be able to access this information, probably. If it exists at all. Last I checked, we still aren't entirely sure what happens "inside" a black hole.

What if Bob was the black hole?

I commend Korlath for this decision. He inherited a really terrible situation. He has handled it admirably, if you ask me. Maybe it is for the best that Boognish no longer exists. They seemed to be eating each other up the last couple of months, kind of defeating the purpose of a bloc.

23 hours ago, Canik said:

Because mass creates gravity and minus an an opposing force gravity will continue to attract to other gravitational forces. In such a situation if you continue to add mass it will eventually create so much gravity in such a small space that time will warp dramatically and even light cannot escape. I suppose if you never stop talkin you'll be ok as they will oppose the gravitational forces. Just NEVER stop talking or you'll be reduced to nothing more than *perhaps* remnants of information on a 2-dimisional level. Which might almost sound reassuring in a way "oh well at least a record will remain. The thing is we will never be able to access this information, probably. If it exists at all. Last I checked, we still aren't entirely sure what happens "inside" a black hole.

I enjoy astrophysics like any other sci-oriented person, here I'm curious to hear your explanation for your previous reference to quantum physics and the connection with black holes and Mr. Marti.

On 6/27/2021 at 4:24 PM, Korlath said:

Do I really need to post a screenshot of your surrender terms that were literally posted 3 days ago? Look, I'm sorry I didn't agree to merge my alliance with Ordo. That's no reason to start taking a condescending tone with me. You were all nice and friendly with me until you didn't get what you wanted. This is incredibly disappointing, especially coming from a former ally.

Based on the amount of leadership I have seen all of you need to merge into someone.