For the Love of General Kanabis

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

LOL

You got hit by NPO and folded, Non Grata fought the planet for a year. Unjust Path as long as you don't get any ouchies. Bling away. 

Clueless as always.  Have a good one.

3 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

LOL

You got hit by NPO and folded, Non Grata fought the planet for a year. Unjust Path as long as you don't get any ouchies. Bling away. 

I know you only from your forum posts, and not even all of them, that might explain why I'm mildly surprised to see you adopt this tougher than you attitude. In your case it looks out of character.

(This is just to gently poke you, to offer an occasion to explain and just out of curiosity. Totally feel free to do anything you want with it, or nothing at all.)

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

LOL

NG got hit by NPO and kicked and screamed until they were granted a sympathy peace.

yet here you are...

Nah, if you're talking about Bicycle War? Oculus and RFI participants screwed up the invasion. They violated intelligence clauses in treaties with allies who were also allied to NG. The CB cited intelligence which you gathered to deliberately incite a war- something you had been attempting with support from members of CLAWS/DBDC during the Prohibition Era conflict between COBRA and KNB. This was also a violation of the NAP by the way; the treaty stated that NG and RFI would not engage in hostilities with each other or their respective allies. Funding a proxy to instigate a war against an ally of NG isn't really abiding by the treaty in good faith, is it? You kept at this for a good few months before the Bicycle War finally erupted. While RFI were meant to be abiding by a NAP? Instead of following the diplomatic approach demanded by the treaty; they began planning their attack in November before the expiration of the treaty they claimed NG had violated. The level of irony in that situation is just ridiculous when you think about it.

It wasn't a sympathy peace, Oculus and RFI AAs knew that if they didn't wrap it up? Then their allies would get stomped on by their mutual allies they shared with NG. Polar did not appreciate their ally getting dogpiled by their bloc-mates and external allies without even a simple heads up beforehand, so they spearheaded the diplomatic effort and helped us sue for peace- or else.

Meanwhile, we got our pound of flesh from CLAWS (and GATO/Argent I guess, but mainly CLAWS because they actually made the DoW) for a week as a 'tit-for-tat' arrangement in order to close the conflict with white peace when that round expired.

tl;dr - Your plan failed and the coattails of the alliances you rode on botched their premeditated invasion., violating the  treaty they cited as the CB against NG/COBRA. Oculus and RFI participants knew what the consequences could be if they didn't shut it down. They were saving their own skins.

9 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

You could work on your alliance when it isn't being turned to rubble. You disappeared (again) and let others lead (Jason8) then you are surprised your alliance doesn't understand what is happening, doesn't have war chests, and in general is bad at this game. Hakai is right, Kashmir hasn't cared about CN since 2015 so I am not sure why you are doing this whole outrage act.   

Every alliance war there's always someone who crows about warchests. Normally someone will retort "no, you" and post a screenshot. 

My favourite thing about Kashmir is the one nation who spends all their money on infra and then 2 rounds in needs aid. They do it every single war. 

I've not cares about CN since Martens 2012 and the LSF NoR war. I can't even remember how I ended up in Kash but it's cool, just as I think I might delete a war comes and I get nostalgic. I couldn't tell you what any of those wars were about. I think we won 1 of em though. I dunno.

1 hour ago, Sabcat said:

Every alliance war there's always someone who crows about warchests. Normally someone will retort "no, you" and post a screenshot. 

My favourite thing about Kashmir is the one nation who spends all their money on infra and then 2 rounds in needs aid. They do it every single war. 

I've not cares about CN since Martens 2012 and the LSF NoR war. I can't even remember how I ended up in Kash but it's cool, just as I think I might delete a war comes and I get nostalgic. I couldn't tell you what any of those wars were about. I think we won 1 of em though. I dunno.

Oh damn now I remember you and LSF back in the day, that's why your name has always been weirdly familiar but I've never been able to put my finger on it. I always liked LSF, you just did whatever and didn't care if you won or lost. Kept chugging on regardless, gotta respect the tenacity.

Thank you for getting rid of that brainworm.

4 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Nah, if you're talking about Bicycle War? Oculus and RFI participants screwed up the invasion. They violated intelligence clauses in treaties with allies who were also allied to NG. The CB cited intelligence which you gathered to deliberately incite a war- something you had been attempting with support from members of CLAWS/DBDC during the Prohibition Era conflict between COBRA and KNB. This was also a violation of the NAP by the way; the treaty stated that NG and RFI would not engage in hostilities with each other or their respective allies. Funding a proxy to instigate a war against an ally of NG isn't really abiding by the treaty in good faith, is it? You kept at this for a good few months before the Bicycle War finally erupted. While RFI were meant to be abiding by a NAP? Instead of following the diplomatic approach demanded by the treaty; they began planning their attack in November before the expiration of the treaty they claimed NG had violated. The level of irony in that situation is just ridiculous when you think about it.

It wasn't a sympathy peace, Oculus and RFI AAs knew that if they didn't wrap it up? Then their allies would get stomped on by their mutual allies they shared with NG. Polar did not appreciate their ally getting dogpiled by their bloc-mates and external allies without even a simple heads up beforehand, so they spearheaded the diplomatic effort and helped us sue for peace- or else.

Meanwhile, we got our pound of flesh from CLAWS (and GATO/Argent I guess, but mainly CLAWS because they actually made the DoW) for a week as a 'tit-for-tat' arrangement in order to close the conflict with white peace when that round expired.

tl;dr - Your plan failed and the coattails of the alliances you rode on botched their premeditated invasion., violating the  treaty they cited as the CB against NG/COBRA. Oculus and RFI participants knew what the consequences could be if they didn't shut it down. They were saving their own skins.

I think that’s a bit of a exaggeration if you’re accusing claws of some diabolical November plotting scheme. How that war transpired NG felt entitled enough for a sit down and discuss a the war which is much more than they afforded their past enemies.

Of course once they were granted something that they absolutely never afforded anyone else, they then leveraged it to weasel their way to peace.

I see the current grinding down of cobra who’s dedicated members were pointed to the mercy boards because Tiki chose inaction as a micro getting purged. If that was his position prior to the war than cobra would have folded on their own and NGs attacks only sped up the process.

Cobra could have been saved, salvaged, and better afterwards but the goodwill of NG only applies when it’s their own skin to save.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

What a load of hogwash and you know it. You literally gave us the logs of you and Stewie doing exactly what we knew you were doing, which was the basis for us understanding peace was never an option from you and yours (our understanding that is, not your logs which just confirmed what we already knew). The fact anyone believed your crocodile tears and blatant lies reflects more poorly on them than the people that were right all along, poorly managed intel clauses or not. The curtains closed, you can stop the act now, there's no Bloc left for you to protect.

Edited by James Spanier

On 6/25/2021 at 5:57 PM, SirWilliam said:

Not sure what skeletons we're trying to conceal here by bringing TFO into this. TFO though did exactly what was asked of them by Kashmir so as to prevent further escalation.

That was really part of the plan? Folks, there was no plan beyond hitting NG. COBRA saw red and Kashmir, TPF, and OC were all there for its ally. That we may all have been misled by any number of parties for any number of reasons is immaterial, we all did what good allies do based on the information we had available to us at the time. I had done my best to dissuade Boog from pursuing war in the manner it did but they were all long past the point of no return. C'est la vie.

Boog though is dead, I buried it weeks ago. The band is broken up and free to go its separate ways. Take care, OC. 👋

Well it's about bloody time you actually did something Will. You've been practically AWOL for almost the entire lifespan of the coalition. When Lex disappeared Kashmir was totally unreachable except for hakai. In a way, hakai practically ran FA for Kashmir without knowing he was doing it because he was our only point of reference with you guys and how can you not like hakai? We had to literally help save your alliance name and protect yo

ur people who were about to be unaligned because you didn't have an heir assigned. You weren't present or contributing to anything that we did in the server, but as soon as I'm gone you wake from your slumber? Full of plans and taking control yaddayadda.... 

All you were interested in was merging everyone into another boring amorphous husk- and you got to do that a little bit, some of COBRA joined you and the majority of them didn't. You repeatedly suggested we all merge whenever you did happen to rear your head in the server and then of course you would vanish for the nth time. 

You say you 'buried Boognish' like it's an accomplishment, but I built the damn thing for all of us. I lead our cabal of micro menaces. We fended off aggressive manoeuvres from giants, we built a name for ourselves and we established ourselves as independents outside of the treaty web. Anyone who wanted to take a shot at us had was constantly second guessing who was part of the group, what our plans were and so on.

And you? You were nowhere. You played no part in anything that we did together. Realistically speaking? Boognish buried itself, maybe you shut down the server but you didn't bury it. We all played out parts in our downfall, except for you.

18 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

What a load of hogwash and you know it. You literally gave us the logs of you and Stewie doing exactly what we knew you were doing, which was the basis for us understanding peace was never an option from you and yours. The fact anyone believed your crocodile tears and blatant lies reflects more poorly on them than the people that were right all along, poorly managed intel clauses or not. The curtains closed, you can stop the act now, there's no Bloc left for you to protect.

And you openly admitted to us during the peace talks that you had started planning for an offensive against us in November, maybe December either way it was before the NAP expired. Not to mention the amount of s*** we were putting up with from your blocmate constantly trying cause trouble for us. It was pretty clear you or your blocmate wanted us dead and you went along for the ride.

Pot kettle black Lowsten. 

Ultimately we are both guilty of plotting against one another, so how about we both drop the act instead? The only bloc I see someone trying to protect is your own.

You wanted our blood, we wanted yours. You botched the invasion, we got our pound of flesh from the alliance we'd been on the receiving end of hostile manoeuvres for about 8 months in various forms and that chapter of history is now over. I'm not protecting anything, I'm giving a perspective of what happened leading up to and during the eruption of Bicycle War.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

9 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Well it's about bloody time you actually did something Will. You've been practically AWOL for almost the entire lifespan of the coalition. When Lex disappeared Kashmir was totally unreachable except for hakai. In a way, hakai practically ran FA for Kashmir without knowing he was doing it because he was our only point of reference with you guys and how can you not like hakai? We had to literally help save your alliance name and protect yo

ur people who were about to be unaligned because you didn't have an heir assigned. You weren't present or contributing to anything that we did in the server, but as soon as I'm gone you wake from your slumber? Full of plans and taking control yaddayadda.... 

All you were interested in was merging everyone into another boring amorphous husk- and you got to do that a little bit, some of COBRA joined you and the majority of them didn't. You repeatedly suggested we all merge whenever you did happen to rear your head in the server and then of course you would vanish for the nth time. 

You say you 'buried Boognish' like it's an accomplishment, but I built the damn thing for all of us. I lead our cabal of micro menaces. We fended off aggressive manoeuvres from giants, we built a name for ourselves and we established ourselves as independents outside of the treaty web. Anyone who wanted to take a shot at us had was constantly second guessing who was part of the group, what our plans were and so on.

And you? You were nowhere. You played no part in anything that we did together. Realistically speaking? Boognish buried itself, maybe you shut down the server but you didn't bury it. We all played out parts in our downfall, except for you.

And you openly admitted to us during the peace talks that you had started planning for an offensive against us in November, maybe December either way it was before the NAP expired. Not to mention the amount of s*** we were putting up with from your blocmate constantly trying cause trouble for us. It was pretty clear you or your blocmate wanted us dead and you went along for the ride.

Pot kettle black Lowsten. 

Ultimately we are both guilty of plotting against one another, so how about we both drop the act instead? The only bloc I see someone trying to protect is your own.

You wanted our blood, we wanted yours. You botched the invasion, we got our pound of flesh from the alliance we'd been on the receiving end of hostile manoeuvres for about 8 months in various forms and that chapter of history is now over. I'm not protecting anything, I'm giving a perspective of what happened leading up to and during the eruption of Bicycle War.

And you were just going to leave out that bit of the perspective about us in fact actually responding to your plotting as early as June because you forgot to mention it and weren't just !@#$%^&*ting again I assume? Give me a break mate, you plotted a war, got caught, got fought. Don't bring NAP-this garbage out, like we're supposed to let you just do whatever you want under the guise of a NAP. I personally pushed for that extension to prevent a war mind you, and there was dialog through each event of your side and CLAWS attempting to instigate conflict over one stupid thing after another. Then come to find out you were plotting the whole time anyway.

8 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

And you were just going to leave out that bit of the perspective about us in fact actually responding to your plotting as early as June because you forgot to mention it and weren't just !@#$%^&*ting again I assume? Give me a break mate, you plotted a war, got caught, got fought. Don't bring NAP-this garbage out, like we're supposed to let you just do whatever you want under the guise of a NAP. I personally pushed for that extension to prevent a war mind you, and there was dialog through each event of your side and CLAWS attempting to instigate conflict over one stupid thing after another. Then come to find out you were plotting the whole time anyway.

I was good with dropping the act, you clearly aren't and are just playing "NO U" and we would just be doing that for eternity.

Yes, I wanted to burn or humiliate CLAWS, my alliance and allies had been on the receiving end of numerous hostile moves made against us. As a result, my personal modus operandi was to look for, or wait for the right moment to seize and give my people the blood of your allies who just wouldn't bugger off and leave us be. They funded Hitchcock, (your initial source of intelligence) and his cold war campaign against us with help from 2 Doombirds. They spun a yarn about how Lucius was conducting espionage against CLAWS because of a single conversation he had with The Dark Emperor who pitched the idea to Lucius and who was literally a member of CLAWS at the time. He was the one offering to be a spy and gather intelligence but TIE were the ones who got punished for simply entertaining a single conversation about the idea? No actual espionage took place, it was just a convenient ruse used to try an bait the rest of us into a curbstomp Then of course there were the rogues that all spawned from CLAWS and attacked COBRA or one of our allies.

When you're on the receiving end of that extent of hostilities for as long as we did; is it any bloody surprise I (and Boognish) wanted to stick a broken pint glass in their face just once?

I make no apologies for quietly working to humiliate your ally (who you enabled through all of the above mentioned instances) and eventually succeeding in doing so, because they damn well deserved it.

13 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I think Kashmir, given the cards they were dealt, handled the situation top notch.

Of course you and I have always disagreed on everything- though we can agree to that. 

I get to watch the implosions sipping mai tais on planet bob’s margarita theme islands while watching failed leaders like yourself chime against, another still functioning, and non vassal alliance’s affairs. also, hello Lucious

Big talk from a little green basketball. You would know something about failed leadership. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I was good with dropping the act, you clearly aren't and are just playing "NO U" and we would just be doing that for eternity.

Yes, I wanted to burn or humiliate CLAWS, my alliance and allies had been on the receiving end of numerous hostile moves made against us. As a result, my personal modus operandi was to look for, or wait for the right moment to seize and give my people the blood of your allies who just wouldn't bugger off and leave us be. They funded Hitchcock, (your initial source of intelligence) and his cold war campaign against us with help from 2 Doombirds. They spun a yarn about how Lucius was conducting espionage against CLAWS because of a single conversation he had with The Dark Emperor who pitched the idea to Lucius and who was literally a member of CLAWS at the time. He was the one offering to be a spy and gather intelligence but TIE were the ones who got punished for simply entertaining a single conversation about the idea? No actual espionage took place, it was just a convenient ruse used to try an bait the rest of us into a curbstomp Then of course there were the rogues that all spawned from CLAWS and attacked COBRA or one of our allies.

When you're on the receiving end of that extent of hostilities for as long as we did; is it any bloody surprise I (and Boognish) wanted to stick a broken pint glass in their face just once?

I make no apologies for quietly working to humiliate your ally (who you enabled through all of the above mentioned instances) and eventually succeeding in doing so, because they damn well deserved it.

You're the one that's crying NAP, I've been real this whole conversation: we reacted to your actions. Justify them as much as you want, fact is you were planning a war. And no, actually, the first piece of intel was Thrash DMing me and saying "hey what if RFI fought Oculus?" and when I called him out on how hopelessly obvious his fishing expedition was he had the audacity to ask me who leaked. THAT was when we knew what was up, before any of Hitchcock's nonsense reached our eyes. 

Mistakes were made that let you and yours control the narrative despite lying through your teeth at every opportunity, but in the end we're still here.

So I hope you enjoyed taking that one pound of flesh for the few months you had before NG enjoyed taking all of yours.

30 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Big talk from a little green basketball. You would know something about failed leadership. 

This little green basketball never abandoned the core values of seeking the betterment of all micros. Your glory days occurred during a time when micros stood together during the U bloc era.

How far you have fallen to watch another micro get purged and sit idle, vassaling at the the teet of a whale, and turn a blind eye to the dedicated cobra members (non gov) who’s only fault was being part of a micro lifestyle you once lobbied for.  

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

6 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

You're the one that's crying NAP, I've been real this whole conversation: we reacted to your actions. Justify them as much as you want, fact is you were planning a war. And no, actually, the first piece of intel was Thrash DMing me and saying "hey what if RFI fought Oculus?" and when I called him out on how hopelessly obvious his fishing expedition was he had the audacity to ask me who leaked. THAT was when we knew what was up, before any of Hitchcock's nonsense reached our eyes. 

Mistakes were made that let you and yours control the narrative despite lying through your teeth at every opportunity, but in the end we're still here.

So I hope you enjoyed taking that one pound of flesh for the few months you had before NG enjoyed taking all of yours.

NAP only involved COBRA because of the clause relating to allies of NG and RFI being off limits for hostile action. Your people found a loophole, violated it and when you were confronted about it you played with semantics to enable it, end of story. Beyond that I don't really care about it, it was between you and NG. We were just sort of involved but when it came down to it that clause regarding allies wasn't enforced at all. I'm just pointing out that I don't feel bad lying to you when you would find a loophole in your own legalese to justify your bloc-mate's actions.

COBRA, Boognish and the gang may have splintered off but they're still alive and I'm still here too, I don't need an empire to have fun on this dying planet. It's a new day in Anubia and looking back?  I relish in that fact I managed to spin you all for as long as I did. You repeatedly enabled your allies hostile behaviour, so I interacted with you accordingly. If you weren't going to get your people in line, I wanted to find a way to give 'em the finger and get away with it.

And yes I did enjoy it. I laughed as your coalition fractured into nothing when confronted with a very real threat of you getting stomped on because of an overlooked technicality and rubbish intelligence. I almost died gut laughing when you said at one point you thought that our attack on the Knights of the Round table was some demented 5D Chess pre-empt against you (that really was something- I take my hat off to you). The frustrated panic of your coalition when attacks started rolling out on CLAWS and your demands that we recognise war with all of you. At no point did I have to specify who we were going to target, we were told you GATO and CLAWS would remain on the field, strategically it made absolutely no sense to dilute our offensive by going for all of you. So we carped that diem and went for the big fish who had been giving us s***. I'd already told you guys the size my coalition, I sure as hell wasn't going to tell you our battle plan- this isn't rookie hour.  It was all totally worth it and despite present circumstances Boognish and NG had an absolute wail of a time through that omnishambles of an invasion you launched.

It's a shame to see all my former allies drift apart and fall out as we have. Once we'd accomplished the goal of giving your ally the finger for a week? We had no purpose or goal to strive for and just imploded. If anything this makes the treaty-chess game a lot easier because key swing-pieces have been taken off the board. Pieces which your bloc have been trying to win over and who NG have now obliterated. No one gets to use the former Boognish alliances as pawns to kickstart wars anymore.

It's all up to you now, so the question is; do you have the stones and clout to actually follow through with whatever major move you intend to make next? We all knew that people were trying to win us over for lower-tier support. Now that that's gone CLAWS might actually have to do some fighting of their own for once instead of relying allies/proxies/pawns to do the heavy lifting for them.

Boognish is dead, so what next eh?

23 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Oh damn now I remember you and LSF back in the day, that's why your name has always been weirdly familiar but I've never been able to put my finger on it. I always liked LSF, you just did whatever and didn't care if you won or lost. Kept chugging on regardless, gotta respect the tenacity.

Thank you for getting rid of that brainworm.

If you recognise my name it's gotta be from then, only time I was ever active enough to get noticed. Fun times. This war is also kind of fun. I'm a 1k nuke turret. Feels like home. 

5 hours ago, Sabcat said:

If you recognise my name it's gotta be from then, only time I was ever active enough to get noticed. Fun times. This war is also kind of fun. I'm a 1k nuke turret. Feels like home. 

Really wish the guys I hit would fight back, so I could meet you down there, where the fun is.  Hard to shed infra when most of you guys simply roll over and die.

Edited by HeroofTime55

On 6/26/2021 at 9:21 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

LOL

Continuing my always rightness never wrongness - NG didn't fight the planet for a year. They fought FTW for half a year then the planet for half of year. That's even more impressive though, if you ask me. :D

Now to glance over these walls of texts.. blah blah.. drama drama, stuff I already know..

On 6/27/2021 at 8:47 AM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

The frustrated panic of your coalition when attacks started rolling out on CLAWS and your demands that we recognise war with all of you. At no point did I have to specify who we were going to target, we were told you GATO and CLAWS would remain on the field, strategically it made absolutely no sense to dilute our offensive by going for all of you. So we carped that diem and went for the big fish who had been giving us s***. I'd already told you guys the size my coalition, I sure as hell wasn't going to tell you our battle plan- this isn't rookie hour.  It was all totally worth it..

It's all up to you now, so the question is; do you have the stones and clout to actually follow through with whatever major move you intend to make next? We all knew that people were trying to win us over for lower-tier support. Now that that's gone CLAWS might actually have to do some fighting of their own for once instead of relying allies/proxies/pawns to do the heavy lifting for them.

I liked this. Carry on. o7

Oh, right. Almost forgot my intent to salute GK with all the off-topic !@#$posting distracting me.

No one expected. Some still don't. I certainly didn't. But as it turned out, the last few years this !@#$@#$ micro !@#$ leader GK was perhaps my greatest opponent ever. Among those I learned the most from in my 15 years here. For a minute there, it was my and GK's world. Now you're all just living in it.

I never found an appropriate time to post this picture:

ib0Iuyz.png

But thank you for sending it to me, GK. I will treasure it always. Cheers!