For the Love of General Kanabis

Not sure what skeletons we're trying to conceal here by bringing TFO into this. TFO though did exactly what was asked of them by Kashmir so as to prevent further escalation.

That was really part of the plan? Folks, there was no plan beyond hitting NG. COBRA saw red and Kashmir, TPF, and OC were all there for its ally. That we may all have been misled by any number of parties for any number of reasons is immaterial, we all did what good allies do based on the information we had available to us at the time. I had done my best to dissuade Boog from pursuing war in the manner it did but they were all long past the point of no return. C'est la vie.

Boog though is dead, I buried it weeks ago. The band is broken up and free to go its separate ways. Take care, OC. 👋

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

I had done my best to dissuade Boog from pursuing war in the manner it did but they were all long past the point of no return. C'est la vie.

It's true Sir William tried like six or four times to talk people out of going nuts and declaring war, and like I in particular mainly asked KingWilliam things like why are you being a lil b******t****c********** and so I think I guess what I am trying to convey is that sometimes Mr William is right and I am wrong. At least I'm willing to own up to my own short-comings UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE

9 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

It's true Sir William tried like six or four times to talk people out of going nuts and declaring war, and like I in particular mainly asked KingWilliam things like why are you being a lil b******t****c********** and so I think I guess what I am trying to convey is that sometimes Mr William is right and I am wrong. At least I'm willing to own up to my own short-comings UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE

who r yuo claling short, fattyfatfat?!

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

I sense that I may have stumbled on a thread that, if I was to read it, would explain why I'm currently at war with NG nations. It's long though and I'm lazy and ultimately I just can't bring myself to care. 

22 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

I sense that I may have stumbled on a thread that, if I was to read it, would explain why I'm currently at war with NG nations. It's long though and I'm lazy and ultimately I just can't bring myself to care. 

Pretty much been the Kashmir/Cobra leadership communication style this entire war. You're not the first to wonder what was going on, even after 3-4 threads about the war. Contact NG gov for more details.

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

Pretty much been the Kashmir/Cobra leadership communication style this entire war. You're not the first to wonder what was going on, even after 3-4 threads about the war. Contact NG gov for more details.

It's okay to sometimes say things that aren't real, so don't worry about this one!

2 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

It's okay to sometimes say things that aren't real, so don't worry about this one!

LOL. Tell that to the guy that surrendered to me. His message was "This is fun and all, but why are we doing this again?"

1 hour ago, Duderonomy said:

LOL. Tell that to the guy that surrendered to me. His message was "This is fun and all, but why are we doing this again?"

i would, but the guy that surrendered to me didn't come up in any of my searches even with the advanced tools :(

Can't speak for COBRA, but for Kashmir at least... We can post not one not two not three not four not five but six alliance announcements (on the 31st, the 2nd, the 4th, the 6th, the 11th, and most recently the 19th), and send out some mass-messages while we're at it, but we can't physically force anyone to read anything. Just ask the clueless surrender monkey you're fapping over. ;)

21 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Can't speak for COBRA, but for Kashmir at least... We can post not one not two not three not four not five but six alliance announcements (on the 31st, the 2nd, the 4th, the 6th, the 11th, and most recently the 19th), and send out some mass-messages while we're at it, but we can't physically force anyone to read anything. Just ask the clueless surrender monkey you're fapping over. ;)

I guess if you could offer them more than the 50 mill you likely got left, they could learn to read.😀

3 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

You could work on your alliance when it isn't being turned to rubble. You disappeared (again) and let others lead (Jason8) then you are surprised your alliance doesn't understand what is happening, doesn't have war chests, and in general is bad at this game. Hakai is right, Kashmir hasn't cared about CN since 2015 so I am not sure why you are doing this whole outrage act.   

34 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Kash feigning ignorance *yawn* 

Come up with a new play

I think Kashmir, given the cards they were dealt, handled the situation top notch.

Of course you and I have always disagreed on everything- though we can agree to that. 

I get to watch the implosions sipping mai tais on planet bob’s margarita theme islands while watching failed leaders like yourself chime against, another still functioning, and non vassal alliance’s affairs. also, hello Lucious

On 6/25/2021 at 3:53 AM, Duderonomy said:

I'd guess that LWW is referring to the "priority in techdeals", although I don't see that as a rep so much as an acknowledgement that NG has a huge proportion of active tech buyers who would be trying to get deals out Orthodontic Ceramics, anyway.

Yeah. Just a funny phrasing 

6 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

me trying to find the outrage act Scientist Looks Into Microscope Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free)  4588793 | Shutterstock

8 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Sounds like the same messages I've been getting from NG members.  

ANYHOW, TFO did what was requested of them.  Boognish has been dissolved.  All that's left now is the war between NG, Kashmir, and the remnants of COBRA.  If this war lasts a year or ends tomorrow, neither are the end of Kashmir.

3 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

You could work on your alliance when it isn't being turned to rubble. You disappeared (again) and let others lead (Jason8) then you are surprised your alliance doesn't understand what is happening, doesn't have war chests, and in general is bad at this game. Hakai is right, Kashmir hasn't cared about CN since 2015 so I am not sure why you are doing this whole outrage act.   

Thanks for the shoutout.  I'm glad to see most of the NG nations we've spied have smaller warchests than Kashmir nations, though.  Perhaps the NG econ department needs some work.  Hopefully some members step up to take care of that.

3 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Kash feigning ignorance *yawn* 

Come up with a new play

Feigning?  Nah.  Lots of things came to light after the conflict kicked off.  Funny enough, there was a The Summit hosted by FTW between our alliance leaders and not one single bit of this information was communicated.  Had it been, the tone may have been different across the board.  But hey, let the pieces fall where they may.

2 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Aww that is good! I love that Kashmir is raising the bar that you set with \m/

Different circumstances. I wouldn't expect you to understand.