Jump to content

Official UFP Announcement - UFP / TFP Protectorate Treaty


Recommended Posts

Protectorate Treaty

 

I am pleased to announce that a majority of The Phoenix Federation (TPF) nations have successfully reorganized as the United Federation of Pixels (UFP) and the transition is now complete. Those who remain in TPF are the Old Guard and they will lead TPF as an independent protectorate of UFP. All treaties  created under the former TPF remain in place and carried over to UFP.

 

Signed

 

UFP

Korlath of Korlithica, of the city of Korsville, born and raised

Secretary General

 

TPF

Jbone

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Korlath said:

Protectorate Treaty

 

I am pleased to announce that a majority of The Phoenix Federation (TPF) nations have successfully reorganized as the United Federation of Pixels (UFP) and the transition is now complete. Those who remain in TPF are the Old Guard and they will lead TPF as an independent protectorate of UFP. All treaties  created under the former TPF remain in place and carried over to UFP.

 

Signed

 

UFP

Korlath of Korlithica, of the city of Korsville, born and raised

Secretary General

 

TPF

Jbone

 

 

So.....all of TPF's treaties? How far back are you going? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

 

So.....all of TPF's treaties? How far back are you going? 

 

Everything that was in place when I took over leadership. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Thrash said:

 

Who the hell is TFP?

 

I did that same thing once during Dow or DoS or something so I insisted it was a temp name change the The Federation of Phoenixes.  Perhaps this is just an homage?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2021 at 7:41 PM, Krihelion said:

I congratulated you in the last thread for distancing yourself. 

 

 

I recommended distancing and making a new alliance too. Korlath did that which was absolutely the correct choice. Deciding to protect the TPF retirement village is a nice gesture on his part as I know I grew fond of the UFP people. Ancient ones aside, I doubt anyone has any beef with those who will be left in the alliance, so I don't really see how this qualifies as some sort of step backwards for UFP. I do question how necessary it really is since I wasn't attacked once (other than in my personal war with Haven) in the years as sometimes one of two TPF nations remaining. Maybe the treaties thing, but that shouldn't have been unexpected. I would have preferred switching sides for laughs and variety, but that is just me.

 

Maybe I need to get Bernkastel back up in this place and reform the AOD Brigade to distance myself too. He laughed at me when I told him I was still here. 🤣

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, malazar said:

 

I recommended distancing and making a new alliance too. Korlath did that which was absolutely the correct choice. Deciding to protect the TPF retirement village is a nice gesture on his part as I know I grew fond of the UFP people. Ancient ones aside, I doubt anyone has any beef with those who will be left in the alliance, so I don't really see how this qualifies as some sort of step backwards for UFP. I do question how necessary it really is since I wasn't attacked once (other than in my personal war with Haven) in the years as sometimes one of two TPF nations remaining. Maybe the treaties thing, but that shouldn't have been unexpected. I would have preferred switching sides for laughs and variety, but that is just me.

 

Maybe I need to get Bernkastel back up in this place and reform the AOD Brigade to distance myself too. He laughed at me when I told him I was still here. 🤣

 

 

 

I assure you, quite a few people have beef with absolutely anyone on a TPF AA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, malazar said:

 

Maybe I need to get Bernkastel back up in this place and reform the AOD Brigade to distance myself too. He laughed at me when I told him I was still here. 🤣

 

 

 

Tell bern I said hi 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

 

I did that same thing once during Dow or DoS or something so I insisted it was a temp name change the The Federation of Phoenixes.  Perhaps this is just an homage?  

Sorry that was a typo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...