Official UFP Announcement - UFP / TFP Protectorate Treaty

Protectorate Treaty

I am pleased to announce that a majority of The Phoenix Federation (TPF) nations have successfully reorganized as the United Federation of Pixels (UFP) and the transition is now complete. Those who remain in TPF are the Old Guard and they will lead TPF as an independent protectorate of UFP. All treaties  created under the former TPF remain in place and carried over to UFP.

Signed

UFP

Korlath of Korlithica, of the city of Korsville, born and raised

Secretary General

TPF

Jbone

4 hours ago, Korlath said:

Protectorate Treaty

I am pleased to announce that a majority of The Phoenix Federation (TPF) nations have successfully reorganized as the United Federation of Pixels (UFP) and the transition is now complete. Those who remain in TPF are the Old Guard and they will lead TPF as an independent protectorate of UFP. All treaties  created under the former TPF remain in place and carried over to UFP.

Signed

UFP

Korlath of Korlithica, of the city of Korsville, born and raised

Secretary General

TPF

Jbone

So.....all of TPF's treaties? How far back are you going? 

On 6/18/2021 at 7:41 PM, Krihelion said:

I congratulated you in the last thread for distancing yourself. 

I recommended distancing and making a new alliance too. Korlath did that which was absolutely the correct choice. Deciding to protect the TPF retirement village is a nice gesture on his part as I know I grew fond of the UFP people. Ancient ones aside, I doubt anyone has any beef with those who will be left in the alliance, so I don't really see how this qualifies as some sort of step backwards for UFP. I do question how necessary it really is since I wasn't attacked once (other than in my personal war with Haven) in the years as sometimes one of two TPF nations remaining. Maybe the treaties thing, but that shouldn't have been unexpected. I would have preferred switching sides for laughs and variety, but that is just me.

Maybe I need to get Bernkastel back up in this place and reform the AOD Brigade to distance myself too. He laughed at me when I told him I was still here. 🤣

2 hours ago, malazar said:

I recommended distancing and making a new alliance too. Korlath did that which was absolutely the correct choice. Deciding to protect the TPF retirement village is a nice gesture on his part as I know I grew fond of the UFP people. Ancient ones aside, I doubt anyone has any beef with those who will be left in the alliance, so I don't really see how this qualifies as some sort of step backwards for UFP. I do question how necessary it really is since I wasn't attacked once (other than in my personal war with Haven) in the years as sometimes one of two TPF nations remaining. Maybe the treaties thing, but that shouldn't have been unexpected. I would have preferred switching sides for laughs and variety, but that is just me.

Maybe I need to get Bernkastel back up in this place and reform the AOD Brigade to distance myself too. He laughed at me when I told him I was still here. 🤣

I assure you, quite a few people have beef with absolutely anyone on a TPF AA

19 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

I did that same thing once during Dow or DoS or something so I insisted it was a temp name change the The Federation of Phoenixes.  Perhaps this is just an homage?  

Sorry that was a typo.