Jump to content

The Right to Arm Bears Accords


Recommended Posts

Both Polar and IRON have been hard at working improving communication between our two alliances. We've long been allies through Oculus, but we have not had a direct tie for quite some time. We both decided it was time to change that. We have now equipped our bear cavalry with the finest armour this side of Bob and have shared our finest liquor from our most hallowed cabinets with our allies in IRON to further solidify our relationship and declare our support for one another.

 

After many drunken rambles, we present to you The Right to Arm Bears Accords.

 

Quote

alliance_flags530201495610AM.jpgalliance_flags714201310141AM.jpg

 

The Right to Arm Bears Accords

 

I. This Tree is My Tree, That Tree is Your Tree

New Polar Order (NpO) and the Independent Republic of Orange Nations (IRON) both recognize the inherent sovereignty of the other, including but not limited to the trees, dens, and other snacks.

 

II. Peace between Dens

Neither party shall engage in, nor support, acts of aggression or subversion toward the governments and peoples of the other.

 

III. Armor Plating for All Bears!

Should either of the two aforementioned be attacked by external forces, the combined forces of the other shall come to the defense of their ally, including but not limited to militaristic and economic means.

 

IV. Teamwork Makes the Dream Work!

NpO and IRON do hereby declare their wholehearted intentions to assist one another in the growth of the other’s economies; to share appropriate intelligence with one another; to maintain embassies with the other in proper diplomatic venues.

 

V. Bring your minigun if you want!

Should either alliance engage in offensive measures against another entity, the other party holds the right to withhold or offer assistance in such measures.

 

VI. If you want to make like a tree and get the out of here

Should either alliance desire to cancel the treaty, seventy-two hours notice shall be given in a proper diplomatic channel.

 

Signed for the Independent Republic of Orange Nations,

Blade 619, President of IRON
Captain Crozier, Minister of the Vault
Finster Baby, Minister of Defence
Hertt, Minister of Internal Affairs
SealTeamPi, Secretary of State

 

Signed for the New Polar Order,

Buuyo, Emperor
Emperor Jason, Minister of Love
Tharu, Minister of Peace
JayMillz, Minister of Plenty
AlmightyGrub, Imperator Emeritus
EaTeMuP, Imperator Emeritus

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

And the Web gets Webbier...

Even through NpO and IRON are apart of the same bloc? 

2 hours ago, GearHead said:

Cool treaty!  Would love to see a graphic of those armor plated bears if it ever comes to it.  😉

I want one as well

 

 

Any way Yah o/ IRON o/ NpO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

In before Samus says he doesn't care about CN ;)

Yet we all come back eventually xD Okay, looking at the nation count, it's taking longer for some than the others lol

6 hours ago, Buuyo said:

Both Polar and IRON have been hard at working improving communication between our two alliances. We've long been allies through Oculus, but we have not had a direct tie for quite some time. We both decided it was time to change that. We have now equipped our bear cavalry with the finest armour this side of Bob and have shared our finest liquor from our most hallowed cabinets with our allies in IRON to further solidify our relationship and declare our support for one another.

 

After many drunken rambles, we present to you The Right to Arm Bears Accords.

 

 

That's a really well written treaty ❤️

o/ IRON

o/ Polaris

o/ Ironaris

((and that's why i should never name things 😂))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, John Mathews said:

Even through NpO and IRON are apart of the same bloc? 

Well you're reinforcing the weak web with a strong direct web, therefore there is more web, therefore WEBBIER!}

:P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So the name of the treaty is "The Right to Bear Arms Accords", so does that mean I have the right to have a pair of bear arms hanging on my mantle?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

So the name of the treaty is "The Right to Bear Arms Accords", so does that mean I have the right to have a pair of bear arms hanging on my mantle?

 

No Smitty. Sorry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please step aside, Firingline. I'm trying to complete a line of fire here bombing all recent threads with complisultry trollisms. Thank you.

...

Ok, done. Carry on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...