Official TPF Government Announcement

I, Korlath of Korlithica, of the City of Korsville, Born and Raised, acting under the authority and trust bestowed on me by The Phoenix Federation (TPF) membership and its officers, formerly declare that effective immediately the government and remaining membership of TPF will be reorganizing as the United Federation of Pixels (UFP). At least one member of the Old Guard will stay behind to care for what will remain of TPF. UFP continues to recognize all treaties, pacts, alliances, etc. formed under TPF and all remain in effect.

UFP will be operating under the name TPF and UFP during the initial transition. Once the transition is complete, we will be operating solely under the name UFP.

SIGNED

Korlath of Korlithica, of the City of Korsville, Born and Raised

Chief Executive Officer of TPF/UFP

Edited by Korlath

2 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

If you want a good original new name without any bad links to the past, why don't you go with 64Pixels.

United Federation of Pixels is super original. But I like 64Pixels. We'll name a pact after that.

Just now, Korlath said:

United Federation of Pixels is super original. But I like 64Pixels. We'll name a pact after that.

It's quite similar in energy to the Imperium of Supernova X was to Supernova X in that it is just a reshuffle of a few words, besides I think United Federation of Planets already used that acronym in the past.

1 hour ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Because your rebranding is on the same level as SNX rebranding as ISX.

They've both reformed using 2/3 of the former acronym's letters, but that's the only accurate part of this analogy I'm afraid (for starters Korlath is definitely no Junka)

Good luck and all the best to you guys moving on and writing your own high-res storyline