[RE|Celebration|goodtimes|badtimes|ugly] Milestones

RE_flag.png

Roman Milestone

Ladies, Romans, Onlookers, lend me your ears; I would like to take the time to thank the many people who made this achievement possible. That includes every RE member, as well as every person that stood in our way. Over One-hundred-thousand infrastructure destroyed. With only fifteen thousand lost. That's a sixfold return on our investment.

8etdkP2.png

I took some time to interview a few of our *friends* who helped us with this milestone. This is what they had to say about RE:

tenor.gif

I also took the time to ask our esteemed leader of he had anything to say to the world:

politics-politician.gif

Very cryptic. I don't understand what he meant either. But I'm sure he will lead us to further heights. Whoever he is.

Until next time, please continue to guess who our leader is, and please help us reach further heights.

We couldn't have done it without you.

Signed
The Emporer's of Rome

Highroad ; Son & Father of Stelios, Bane of Paul, Adude-sshi

Samoyed ; Hersh & Emperor of Rome, Keeper of Gh0s7

KiWi ; thebird, backup quarterback, OMO, SBN, togatoga

Paul711 ; The Original Paradoxian, The Original Bane of Rome

Just now, Jason8 said:

I'm glad @HiredGun let me hit him!  I was getting bored with all the turtles... so I got one round of GAs on him.. and then he turtled.  Oh well, off to ZI you go.

Technology: 14.88. Literacy Rate: 20.00%
Infrastructure: 579.16 (Peak Infrastructure 3,799.43)

He isn't far! Will @HiredGunbuy infra and tech to nuke me back? Tune in later today to find out!

1 minute ago, firingline said:

You can just go ahead and add however much infra he has left to our tally.

I really want to hit 50k land destroyed, and at least 20k tech destroyed. Not sure if enough of that exists outside of Rome, but a man can dream.

7 hours ago, thebird said:

I really want to hit 50k land destroyed, and at least 20k tech destroyed. Not sure if enough of that exists outside of Rome, but a man can dream.

If only the land our opponents willfully give up counted towards our totals...

27 minutes ago, firingline said:

The guys who folded on day 3 and have been hiding ever since. Remember? We forced them off red on day 1?

OHHHHH YEAHHHHH those Guys the little counts