A Non Grata Government Update

Posted on behalf of Kerschbs

NonGrataflagcircle123.png

Citizens of Bob,

Due to today’s unfortunate events Non Grata has had to make a change in leadership. Kerschbs will be replacing Stewie as head of the alliance. We’d like to thank our allies for their continuing support during the last few weeks, and especially the last few days.  If you need to reach Non Grata government please reach out to us on discord

(OOC: we will not be discussing any of the circumstances related to Stewie's ban on the owf. If you have any questions please reach out to us.)

/s/ Non Grata

Kerschbs, Secret Democrat

Thrash, Silvertongue
Legend, Scorned Soldier
King Cyan (Chameleon), Brother Mugger
Lyanna, Wielder of the Econ Whip

Advisors:
Erwin Schrodinger, Spirit of not even going here anymore.
Caustic, Pope of Non Grata
Lenin, Lord of misrepresentated communication

dane0, Blood God

Stewie will be sorely missed in this world. I didn't get to know him for as long as I would've liked, but he really cared about his alliance and helped create a truly wonderful community, and I respected him a lot.

I wish kerschbs all the best going forward, and look forward to working together more!

o7 NG #rideordie

22 minutes ago, Oro Ibah Aozpi said:

Witness of the chaos. Hails to Kerschbs, the pope the doctor and the blood god. 

I make no claim to either the Pope or Blood God title. I may be the leader of the alliance, but the church and state remain separate as they should be. 

Non Grata,

I still think y'all are the old folks home, but even old folks can be pretty cool. Stewie passing isn't happy news. Best of luck to the new NG government, may tomorrow be brighter than today. 

Sincerely, 

Joseph Muddog Black 

2 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Non Grata,

I still think y'all are the old folks home, but even old folks can be pretty cool. Stewie passing isn't happy news. Best of luck to the new NG government, may tomorrow be brighter than today. 

Sincerely, 

Joseph Muddog Black 

Joseph Black, I assure you we are outraged at this completely correct accusation. Our legal team will be contacting you as soon as they can figure out how to work these darnfangled new phones.

12 minutes ago, Duderonomy said:

As I've said before, the last person that I'd have expected this from was Stewie. Boi must have been blind with rage.

Also, I refuse to accept announcements from dane. Maybe kerchbs can serve as a notary.

I am the shadow hand muahahahahhaha