Announcement from the Order of the Black Rose - A New Page

I will keep this short and sharp, without the verbiage we have been known for.

The Order of the Black Rose remains. It perpetuates. While many of the Knights have passed on from this realm of Digiterra, or Planet Bob if you like, several remain to ensure that the values of the Black Rose continue.  Our influence may have diminished in the eyes of many over the years, however we continue to be.

In recent years few have chosen to become a member of the OBR.  We are a taciturn bunch and generally keep to ourselves.  Not to say we don't get out these days.  We are just more comfortable in the Black Keep.  

To become a member of the Order has always been a challenging matter. It was those many years ago when I supplicated, after roles with GOLD and CON.  To become a Page was a true test; to progress to Squire even more so; to be knighted, an achievement in its own. 

It is therefore my pleasure to be able to announce that the Order welcomes one who wishes to progess along the diamond path to Knighthood.  Sysiphus Maximus of Pelabos has passed the rigours of supplication and has been annointed Page of the Order of the Black Rose.

Congratulations Page Sys.  

In the name of Queen AterAtra and the Knight Protector of the Black Rose, Sir Winslow.

I understand Page Sys has been known to frequent the halls of other alliances. Please extend your congratulations in due course.

Sir W_A_R of Vijar

Knight XXI

Edited by W_A_R
typo

5 hours ago, Jason8 said:

Wait, Sys is back?  And it's not the false Sys in TPF's Discord?!

I know of only one 'Sys' .  I believe Page Sys has been around since the early days of CN (formerly of GATO and Old Guard).  The are many tales to be told in that history, no doubt.