A Statement from Non Grata

Stewie

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well well well, Non Grata finally realizing they are despicable.

Waiting for that Caustic to apologize for all the hurtful things he’s ever said about me...

Shut up, no one wants your opinion. Go back to being irreverent.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

okay famous Smitty256

I think that there is someone that is hated more than Junka himself, you. So congratulations LH, you have done something that everyone thought was impossible. 

3 rounds of applause for LH everyone! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! 

You're prize is you get to scurry on back to whatever hole that you crawled out of and leave the forum !@#$posting to the adults because you are just truly terrible at it. :)

5 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

I think that there is someone that is hated more than Junka himself, you. So congratulations LH, you have done something that everyone thought was impossible. 

3 rounds of applause for LH everyone! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! 

You're prize is you get to scurry on back to whatever hole that you crawled out of and leave the forum !@#$posting to the adults because you are just truly 

This made me chuckle

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 5:25 AM, jerdge said:

Or, the Mods should do their work and handle off-game offences?

Wild thought, I know.

"OOC attacks" are RL awful, IG consequences are absurd and ineffective. RL offences should be met with RL consequences and that should be all. I've been saying this for well over a decade now. It's beyond me why this discussion never ends.

People need to be more pro-active in separating themselves from this universe. Engaged in a community where duplicity and Machiavellianism is encouraged, everything remains fair game to some people. I'd like to think of it more as the perpetrators projecting their own discontentment upon the world, however there does need to be a middle ground.

I expect some wasp-like sound to comment upon this grave-dig. I welcome it.

Edited by defiled
separeting

On 6/21/2021 at 4:28 AM, defiled said:

People need to be more pro-active in separating themselves from this universe. Engaged in a community where duplicity and Machiavellianism is encouraged, everything remains fair game to some people. I'd like to think of it more as the perpetrators projecting their own discontentment upon the world, however there does need to be a middle ground.

I expect some wasp-like sound to comment upon this grave-dig. I welcome it.

This is actually a very good point. There are a number of reasons I will never have any political ambitions beyond this world and the Machiavellian performance required of 'Johnny Apocalypse' is one of them.

Hopefully this event will serve as a poignant reminder to everyone that there is a line that we do not cross on Bob. It's all well and good playing the real-politik angle but [OOC] this isn't real, you are meant to be role-playing. Don't cross the streams. [/OOC]

Buzzbuzz I'm a wasp.

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2021 at 2:50 PM, Duderonomy said:

I hereby apologize on behalf of NG to Smitty for the rise in his blood pressure. For LH...oh, no. All out. Shoulda got in sooner.

Apology accepted. Sorry, I know I am almost 2 months late. 

• 1 year later...