NATO and NG get Mandatory - The Unwelcome Suspects

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I have a joke for you; it's about the 15~ guys who almost prevented you getting a sanction. I'm sure you know the rest of the story, you should really be grateful to mochi for ensuring this didn't happen.

Oh goodness, Johnny. Any 15 nations attack someone half a minute from sanction is going to momentarily disrupt it but it doesn't stop it. Now, I am sure we can all play nice, we are allied after all, and you are right, that was your brother's idea. Mochi is doing a fantastic job. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lyanna Mormont said:

Oh goodness, Johnny. Any 15 nations attack someone half a minute from sanction is going to momentarily disrupt it but it doesn't stop it. Now, I am sure we can all play nice, we are allied after all, and you are right, that was your brother's idea. Mochi is doing a fantastic job. 

You're right, 15 nations would only momentarily disrupt it. Though that looming threat of temporary disruption was enough for your government to see it a considerable threat, one worth trying to rally a coalition from almost every corner of the planet.

Maybe we can play nice one day but make no mistake; presently we are not allies just because we have a NAP. There's quite a bit of effort to put in before we could be close to being truly allied- effort that I am not inclined to make and effort which very few feel incentivised to initiate. If you and NG want to play nice with us? Maybe start trying to make things right with the people at the wheel, they didn't do any wrong by you but you certainly did wrong by them. A NAP does not make that all go away.

36 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

JA you keep repeating things like hive mind.

I suppose it is accurate, as I think there are many of us that wish you would move on from not being able to control your words and emotions and tearing everything a part. I truly do wish you could stop screeching so that we could move on. 

It's far less independent thinking and far more selfish thinking, but I know you do not handle honest criticism well. 

It's nice to know that many of you care but saddening to know that all it takes is a handful of replies from me to make it seemingly impossible for you to 'move on' - I'm barely around here these days as it is, just thought I'd swing by to see how the place was looking and noticed you'd all reverted to hailing the dull game of treaty chess. Oh! Be still my giddy heart.

As for criticism? Maybe if you hadn't bolted for the door with your fingers in your ears you'd have had a response to your criticism. Perhaps even witnessed some reflection and re-evaluation on my part but you made it pretty clear you weren't interested in that, your mind was made up.

The irony of course is that I'm providing honest criticism/observations of the how the political currents appear to be shifting and your response is to resort to weak ad hominem instead of try to engage with any discussion (much like you did before storming out of Cobra)

Anyway, always a pleasure talking to you Crink. Hopefully you can find peace and move on now. Best of luck to you all :)

7 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Maybe start trying to make things right with the people at the wheel, they didn't do any wrong by you but you certainly did wrong by them.

You've always been quite funny, I'll give you that. 

As for the rest of your spiel, I continue to lololz. You are correct that I could only take your insults, lies, apologies, then back peddle on those apologies, so much before leaving. I sure did get responses to the criticism, which you would then walk back and make excuses for over and over. Quite tiresome, and well proves the point that you don't take it well. 

I don't play a persona or twist myself into verbal knots in this game, if you tried that people might believe your words occasionally. 

22 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Maybe we can play nice one day but make no mistake; presently we are not allies just because we have a NAP. There's quite a bit of effort to put in before we could be close to being truly allied- effort that I am not inclined to make and effort which very few feel incentivised to initiate. If you and NG want to play nice with us?

Absolutely no idea what you're on nowadays thinking we want to be allies with COBRA or Boog at any point in the future, but you're more than welcome to join us in #OnlyPlans!  Sad state of affairs when you guys have to try and detract us celebrating upgrading with an ally to get anyone to notice y'all for once, but hey, you've done it!

Edit: also this is a lot of FA work for someone who is "retired"

Edited by dane0

20 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

DxS25MQ.png

Haha that is a good joke template! Though I'm pretty sure we're doing just fine without you and the deadweight you took with you for your sanction numbers. You didn't kill Cobra and neither did I, it'll take more than a mutual temper tantrum from us both to do any damage to our home.

I was referring more to how you effectively torched relations with not just me, but the people who took over as well as our allies too. That may be a bit of an obstacle to playing nice in the immediate future, or distant future depending on if you want to see relations improve at any point.

Food for thought anyway and we're getting off track from the real purpose of this thread:

o/ NATO

o/ Non Grata

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse