NATO and NG get Mandatory - The Unwelcome Suspects

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dane0 said:

Don't worry guys, Tev is here to try and police Caustic's speech. I'm sure this will go well.

dane, caustic and I have been watching Supernatural, you know how nervous Tevron gets when caustic and I are in voice together. 

Tevron, it is okay. We are just watching Dean and Sam fight demons, the only ulterior motive to movie night is friendship. 

I didn't realize that calling someone's poor form like it is would be understood as policing. Let's not be so fragile and stay classy all.

Thanks for the report on your activities Lyanna, I was getting worried when I didn't see the TPS report on my desk.

17 hours ago, Tevron said:

I didn't realize that calling someone's poor form like it is would be understood as policing. Let's not be so fragile and stay classy all.

Thanks for the report on your activities Lyanna, I was getting worried when I didn't see the TPS report on my desk.

To be fair, I said "try and police"

It's caustic, it's impossible. His chosen method of diplomacy used to be literally sending pictures of his balls. This is by all meanings, pretty tame 🤷‍♂️

On 5/16/2021 at 3:46 PM, Tevron said:

I am chuffed to be a source of concern for you as always, Tevron. 

4 hours ago, dev0win said:

Thank you to our friends and fans alike especially those in IRON AND NG.  

Allies and allies of allies are allies o/

I have to catch myself. I forgot @Velyni Vas just applied over to NPO from IRON congrats on that move btw. Great groups on both sides.

16 hours ago, dev0win said:

I have to catch myself. I forgot @Velyni Vas just applied over to NPO from IRON congrats on that move btw. Great groups on both sides.

Thanks Devo! I look forward to getting my feet wet and having a new beginning. I’m excited for NATO’s future. It’s looking extremely bright with solid signings.

On 5/17/2021 at 4:22 PM, dane0 said:

[...] His chosen method of diplomacy used to be literally sending pictures of his balls. This is by all meanings, pretty tame 🤷‍♂️

Depending on the recipient that might even be good diplomacy.

On 5/16/2021 at 3:05 AM, Tevron said:

Calling Pacifican members brainwashed trash in a NATO thread is pretty poor form. They've been allies for ages.

Allies of Allies dont have to like their Allies.  Muzzling Caustic is like roping the wind it just dont happen. Not a pairing I would have thought would happen but it appears to be a brave new world.  Congrats to both of you.  

9 hours ago, Buds The Man said:

Allies of Allies dont have to like their Allies.  Muzzling Caustic is like roping the wind it just dont happen. Not a pairing I would have thought would happen but it appears to be a brave new world.  Congrats to both of you.  

We've been allied to NATO for a long time.

23 minutes ago, Stewie said:

We've been allied to NATO for a long time.

I believe Bud meant we don’t have to like all of NATO’s allies, and not all of their allies need to like us. This is an especially good point in a world where 90% of alliances are tied up in one way or another. 

6 hours ago, kerschbs said:

I believe Bud meant we don’t have to like all of NATO’s allies, and not all of their allies need to like us. This is an especially good point in a world where 90% of alliances are tied up in one way or another. 

That is exactly what I meant.  I know you have been tied to NATO for a long time but this is directly.  If you were direct allies i probably missed it.  I havent been paying too much attention to Bob for the last couple of years. 

55 minutes ago, Buds The Man said:

That is exactly what I meant.  I know you have been tied to NATO for a long time but this is directly.  If you were direct allies i probably missed it.  I havent been paying too much attention to Bob for the last couple of years. 

We've been allied since 2014

On 5/16/2021 at 3:05 AM, Tevron said:

Calling Pacifican members brainwashed trash in a NATO thread is pretty poor form. They've been allies for ages.

Hello, it's me. Did you in fact know that having political opinions while not government means your opinion isn't actually an FA decision? In addition, LOL!

This world needs independent thinkers, if you can't even manage to exist on these forums you should quit this planet now, let's all put our mouths where are statistics are and see how a conflict goes.

3 hours ago, Mogar said:

Hello, it's me. Did you in fact know that having political opinions while not government means your opinion isn't actually an FA decision? In addition, LOL!

This world needs independent thinkers, if you can't even manage to exist on these forums you should quit this planet now, let's all put our mouths where are statistics are and see how a conflict goes.

I agree but guess what? I didn't try to silence, gag or muzzle Caustic -- I didn't even break out the fuzzy cuffs -- nor did I say his opinion was an FA decision.

The only thing I see happening here is a bunch of people dogpiling me for saying things I didn't actually say.

Most of the people here seem to think I don't know that Caustic is well, Caustic? [It's literally his name people] Of course I do, and I'm going to say it's not classy when I want because that's what you ask for when you say you want independent thinkers. It'd be nice if your group of independent thinkers could independently read what I said and take it as face value instead of ascribing some politically correct agenda behind it and circlejerking about all these wild things I've said about Caustic here. I fully expect another few posts to refer to how I have put him against the wall or sent him to the gallows -- how I plot in the shadows to assail his poor soul for saying he had bad form in a forum post! I can't tell if it's bad faith or just general ignorance. You quoted my post -- so read it yourself.

You don't need to white knight about free speech and defend Caustic's honor, because frankly my statement was as pH neutral as tap water and he's a big enough man that'd he'd come at me in DMs if he was pissed about me calling his form poor. Frankly, I think he doesn't care half as much as the rest of you since he has generally seemed to be pretty literate. I'm sure he is enjoying me getting riled up by all the bad faith attacks though.

This is my last word on this because I'm getting annoyed by the baiting.

23 hours ago, Tevron said:

I agree but guess what? I didn't try to silence, gag or muzzle Caustic -- I didn't even break out the fuzzy cuffs -- nor did I say his opinion was an FA decision.

The only thing I see happening here is a bunch of people dogpiling me for saying things I didn't actually say.

Most of the people here seem to think I don't know that Caustic is well, Caustic? [It's literally his name people] Of course I do, and I'm going to say it's not classy when I want because that's what you ask for when you say you want independent thinkers. It'd be nice if your group of independent thinkers could independently read what I said and take it as face value instead of ascribing some politically correct agenda behind it and circlejerking about all these wild things I've said about Caustic here. I fully expect another few posts to refer to how I have put him against the wall or sent him to the gallows -- how I plot in the shadows to assail his poor soul for saying he had bad form in a forum post! I can't tell if it's bad faith or just general ignorance. You quoted my post -- so read it yourself.

You don't need to white knight about free speech and defend Caustic's honor, because frankly my statement was as pH neutral as tap water and he's a big enough man that'd he'd come at me in DMs if he was pissed about me calling his form poor. Frankly, I think he doesn't care half as much as the rest of you since he has generally seemed to be pretty literate. I'm sure he is enjoying me getting riled up by all the bad faith attacks though.

You are the dumbest moron in a steaming pile of trash that includes the likes of Bundy and Claude. Ruminate on that for a while and then think about how to fix your situation.

On 5/21/2021 at 3:47 AM, Tevron said:

I'm mainly annoyed because plotting against Caustic is my hobby, and I don't like to share. Also, the niceties of NATO decorum are copyrighted by myself and dane0. I respectfully ask that you cease and desist plagiarizing our content, sir or madam or non-binary term of your choice.

Edited by Duderonomy

On 5/17/2021 at 9:06 PM, dev0win said:

Thank you to our friends and fans alike especially those in IRON AND NG.  

Allies and allies of allies are allies o/

You may want to re-evaluate your choice of allies, given that these allies are actively plotting against your other allies and your alliance is a means to that end.

Good luck toppling Oculus you guys!

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

You may want to re-evaluate your choice of allies, given that these allies are actively plotting against your other allies and your alliance is a means to that end.

If that were true I'd be in a great place to continue to mediate this sort of conversation. Thanks for stopping by Johnny!

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Interesting claim there Johnny.

i-dont-remember-asking-you.gif 

Toppling Oculus with... *looks at ally list*

Members of Oculus and MD level allies of Oculus...

Edited by Stewie

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I thought you were retiring.