The Anti-Squanch Pact

1 hour ago, lilweirdward said:

Great to see this finally formalized! Huge respect to FTW for objectively helping both sides work through this situation. 

Here's to bright futures!

This. FTW were wonderful during this process. We greatly appreciated their support. 

Just now, Lyanna Mormont said:

This. FTW were wonderful during this process. We greatly appreciated their support. 

I'll second this.  Canik and company (even Velocity, believe it or not!) have been a pleasure to work with, and we'd all probably be irradiated as hell with nukes still flying overhead if FTW hadn't stepped in and helped us get to this point.

1 hour ago, Jason8 said:

I'll second this.  Canik and company (even Velocity, believe it or not!) have been a pleasure to work with, and we'd all probably be irradiated as hell with nukes still flying overhead if FTW hadn't stepped in and helped us get to this point.

Too be honest, I'm confident it'd have never reached that point. 

I'm glad we all agreed to have FTW mediate a summit between boognish and NG, as neither side had particularly cool heads at the moment. 

FTW did amazingly as debate moderators, and I cannot express enough how much they helped keep things fair on all sides, I thought Mochi proposing a NAP during that summit was super chill, and I think everyone involved at NG, COBRA, and boog in general was relieved when it was offered, it was a welcomed departure from the dialogue that began this whole issue. 

Shout out to canik, DLS, smitty et al for being absolute gems