Vini vidi vici

1 hour ago, paul711 said:

My mother always told me to never argue with a stupid person because they would beat me with experience. I now understand what she meant. Your making my head hurt. For the last time I was never in D(ouchebag)1 ever. You can talk about all the mysterious non existent posts or proof you want but facts will always elude you as fast as your intelligence does.

I would stake my life you were once a member of D1 for about 2 weeks who was bought in by Cowboy and was soon kicked due to leaking government intel. Your memory might be garbage but you're still the same old dirtbag. lol 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, paul711 said:

My mother always told me to never argue with a stupid person because they would beat me with experience. I now understand what she meant. Your making my head hurt. For the last time I was never in D(ouchebag)1 ever. You can talk about all the mysterious non existent posts or proof you want but facts will always elude you as fast as your intelligence does.

I only had to search 1 key word (leaked) and your name. lol Here you are making up fairytales and here I am calling out your bs. 

9 hours ago, HiredGun said:

I only had to search 1 key word (leaked) and your name. lol Here you are making up fairytales and here I am calling out your bs. 

So your proof about me being in D(ouchebag)1 is a non D(ouchebag)1 post and a screen shot of ingame pm between myself and StevieG. You better brush up on your history there buddy. But nice try keep digging. Read the entire post and you'll see that was my last round in TE and wanted to finish my long grudge against Stevieg. Only that proves is that I am way worse than you could ever be at holding grudges and am way more ruthless than you could ever imagine.

Edited by paul711

6 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Let me help you, I'm feeling generous. What your referring to was tge next round after Tepolice and I hopped around some AAs. D1 thought I could help turn them into an elite AA but I only wanted to hit Stevieg. For the record they were to full of suckage and wouldn't follow the suggestions which they asked me for.

Read the entire thread. It's about me holding a grudge against Stevieg. If anything this thread will show you how ruthless and unforgiving I am.

Edited by paul711
Missing information in post

6 hours ago, firingline said:

No, like an alliance cool enough that they don't get run off their own color without a fight.

D1 started off on pink and was black for many years and we’re not salty immature little kiddies who seek to fight over colours.

5 hours ago, paul711 said:

So your proof about me being in D(ouchebag)1 is a non D(ouchebag)1 post and a screen shot of ingame pm between myself and StevieG. You better brush up on your history there buddy. But nice try keep digging. Read the entire post and you'll see that was my last round in TE and wanted to finish my long grudge against Stevieg. Only that proves is that I am way worse than you could ever be at holding grudges and am way more ruthless than you could ever imagine.

I was only exposing you for the liar you are and  I am Fatality, that’s why i know everything that happened. Lol  Trying to make this about Stevieg and grudges is another poor attempt to deflect. 

5 hours ago, paul711 said:

Let me help you, I'm feeling generous. What your referring to was tge next round after Tepolice and I hopped around some AAs. D1 thought I could help turn them into an elite AA but I only wanted to hit Stevieg. For the record they were to full of suckage and wouldn't follow the suggestions which they asked me for.

Read the entire thread. It's about me holding a grudge against Stevieg. If anything this thread will show you how ruthless and unforgiving I am.

I was only pointing out you were indeed once a member of D1. 

22 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

D1 started off on pink and was black for many years and we’re not salty immature little kiddies who seek to fight over colours.

Indeed. Most have a fight or flight response to potential conflict - D1's is clearly flight.

20 minutes ago, firingline said:

Indeed. Most have a fight or flight response to potential conflict - D1's is clearly flight.

The conflict is coming but we’re not interested in sanction wars. 

3 minutes ago, paul711 said:

That's why I'm here.

At least you returned before the game completely died. Back when you were getting rolled by tA there were around 700 players and now we’re lucky to surpass 100. 

Just now, firingline said:

Just because you play dirty doesn't mean we would.

If sanction wars are considered dirty then so is moving to an occupied team colour when most are vacant and you’re extra salty we did move. 😉

10 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

If sanction wars are considered dirty then so is moving to an occupied team colour when most are vacant and you’re extra salty we did move. 😉

You make my head hurt.

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

Was red not the historical color for RE? Why wouldn't we use that color?

Frankly you're lucky we didn't just chase you to blue and then actually start sanctioning you!

Edited by firingline

2 minutes ago, firingline said:

Was red not the historical color for RE? Why wouldn't we use that color?

Frankly you're lucky we didn't just chase you to blue and then actually start sanctioning you!

Nope, RE used black and ofc you wanted to chase us to blue, after what we did to AW last round why wouldn’t you be mad. Lol 

Unlike you we don’t need 3 times the numbers of thou enemy to win. Our legacy will never be matched. 

3 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Nope, RE used black and ofc you wanted to chase us to blue, after what we did to AW last round why wouldn’t you be mad. Lol 

Unlike you we don’t need 3 times the numbers of thou enemy to win. Our legacy will never be matched. 

One thing you're right about - your legacy of whining is unmatched. It's always something and you're always the victim. 

If we wanted to chase you to blue, we'd have done it.

You seem to be making excuses already. Maybe you should just throw in the towel?

11 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Nope, RE used black and ofc 1. you wanted to chase us to blue, after what we did to AW last round why wouldn’t you be mad. Lol 

Unlike you we don’t need 3 times the numbers of thou enemy to win. 2. Our legacy will never be matched. 

1. I don't know about anyone else but I wanted you to stay on red.

2. What legacy, please these boards and you will read about some of the great TE AAs and I assure you D1 is not in that discussion. 

Why are you so concerned with numbers of nations? Quality trumps numbers anyway. Sounds like your setting up for an excuse.

23 minutes ago, firingline said:

One thing you're right about - your legacy of whining is unmatched. It's always something and you're always the victim. 

If we wanted to chase you to blue, we'd have done it.

You seem to be making excuses already. Maybe you should just throw in the towel?

You’re mad and full of excuses not me and don’t worry we’re bringing it. 

11 minutes ago, paul711 said:

1. I don't know about anyone else but I wanted you to stay on red.

2. What legacy, please these boards and you will read about some of the great TE AAs and I assure you D1 is not in that discussion. 

Why are you so concerned with numbers of nations? Quality trumps numbers anyway. Sounds like your setting up for an excuse.

Says the clown who’s been hiding from everyone for the last 5 years. 

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Guess what, RE is number 1 right now. I know that most hurt your little ego.

Just now, paul711 said:

Guess what, RE is number 1 right now. I know that most hurt your little ego.

We’ve never cared about being number 1, that’s what noobs like yourself always want to be. 

5 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Do you know what the word 'excuses' means?

Anyways, looking forward to it. Aside from some weird interactions with you, I quite like D1 and your members. Maybe I'll get to fight Jiros this round!

3 minutes ago, paul711 said:

OMG that hurts number 2. Let me into your discord.

Nlon and Skaro (I know you remember them) have also been number 1 then, such an elite club you’re a part of. Congrats! Lol