The First Order of The First Order:

8 minutes ago, James Maximus said:

If there’s something you’d like to discuss please feel free to reach out on discord. 

Why would I do that when we can talk right here? Sorry I didn't offer mindless congratulations to both parties. Like I said - TFO seems to have issues. I'd have rolled you myself had anyone been in my range during these debacle. I certainly hope that TPF's guidance will help TFO moving forward.

Edited by firingline

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, firingline said:

Why would I do that when we can talk right here? Sorry I didn't offer mindless congratulations to both parties. Like I said - TFO seems to have issues. I'd have rolled you myself had anyone been in my range during these debacle. I certainly hope that TPF's guidance will help TFO moving forward.

Oh no, a threatened rolling from firingline, how will we ever sleep at night?

1 hour ago, firingline said:

It's okay, this is the OWF, not crack, hookers, and dogecoin.  Don't be so butthurt and you might have a little fun here.

10 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

This is  copyright infringement! They have my nation name!

Chevrolution (u/Chevrolution) - Reddit
But in all seriousness, over the past few weeks it has been a pleasure getting acquainted with new friends and reacquainted with old ones. Without them I certainly wouldn't be standing here today, I'd probably be somewhere else doing something far more productive. I would also like to thank all who have been friends and partners over the past few months, especially The Phoenix Federation. You have been solid mates and steadfast allies since even before Day 1 and I look forward to continuing our bright future together.

4 hours ago, MasterBadey said:

Chevrolution (u/Chevrolution) - Reddit
But in all seriousness, over the past few weeks it has been a pleasure getting acquainted with new friends and reacquainted with old ones. Without them I certainly wouldn't be standing here today, I'd probably be somewhere else doing something far more productive. I would also like to thank all who have been friends and partners over the past few months, especially The Phoenix Federation. You have been solid mates and steadfast allies since even before Day 1 and I look forward to continuing our bright future together.

Cheers, Masta 🍻 

On 4/11/2021 at 8:20 PM, firingline said:

Hope TPF can prevent TFO from raiding actual, connected alliances. They seem to have a significant problem with that.

At least they weren't a protectorate!, amirite? Sure hope DS can prevent FL from raiding you know actual, connected alliances. Seems like he has a significant problem with that. First Kashmir then FTW. Oh, boy. 

Screen-Shot-2021-04-13-at-10-10-12-PM.pn

On 4/11/2021 at 10:03 PM, Jason8 said:

It's okay, this is the OWF, not crack, hookers, and dogecoin.  Don't be so butthurt and you might have a little fun here.

^ also I'm not sure what this implies about Jason's experience with crack, hookers and dogecoin.. but it sounds like it was a lot.. and it was painful. xD