A joint declaration from AW and a surprise guest

platypuscustard_249927.jpg

For this reason alone AW gets its gorrillay camps ready and declares war on Ordo Paradoxia

BUT A SURPRISE...

D1 can't seem to get enough of AW! So being the friendly but jealous beings that they are,  they ALSO declare war on Ordo Paradoxia! Unfortunately being that the professions of HiredGuns and Cowboys would end up on the "Not too bright list" they messed up and hit AW too! 

gbu-2.gif?w=730

We in AW understand that separation anxiety can be a big deal for some, so here is some helpful info to help cope when we don't actually want to be around you!

4 hours ago, Highroad said:

platypuscustard_249927.jpg

For this reason alone AW gets its gorrillay camps ready and declares war on Ordo Paradoxia

BUT A SURPRISE...

D1 can't seem to get enough of AW! So being the friendly but jealous beings that they are,  they ALSO declare war on Ordo Paradoxia! Unfortunately being that the professions of HiredGuns and Cowboys would end up on the "Not too bright list" they messed up and hit AW too! 

gbu-2.gif?w=730

We in AW understand that separation anxiety can be a big deal for some, so here is some helpful info to help cope when we don't actually want to be around you!

Cute

On 3/21/2021 at 10:42 PM, Highroad said:

I could say the same thing, it doesn't make it true.

because it’s not true, but that’s always been the difference between me and you. I’m not some sketch ball who just speaks falsehoods; honesty, transparency, and integrity are my cross to bear in this world. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 3/22/2021 at 10:46 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

because it’s not true, but that’s always been the difference between me and you. I’m not some sketch ball who just speaks falsehoods; honesty, transparency, and integrity are my cross to bear in this world. 

ohhhh your deffinitly a sketch ball…. you damn count