Christendom is Cancelled in Camelot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Ningal said:

The author of this proclamation is lilweirdward, a frequent participant in The Boiler Room.

lilweirdward has an adversion for TRUTH speaking individuals.

(such as myself)

For lilweirdward, the truth is "hate" to those who hate the truth.

As you may expect, KoRT leadership will address this fallacy in their own manner, at a time of their choosing.

Don't talk about Lilweirdward like you know him. LWW is one of the best people playing CN nowadays. He is an excellent man and I am proud to call him a friend. CCC is one of the best allies that anyone could ask for.

4 hours ago, Ningal said:

Get a clue for Christmas, Jerdge.

What, are you a moderator as well?

There was nothing "out of character" in my statement.

This one is enough for everyone to cancel treaties with KoTR.  I guess somebody had to step up and be Planet Bobs most annoying citizen,  Jerdge knows of what he speaks.  

13 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

This one is enough for everyone to cancel treaties with KoTR.  I guess somebody had to step up and be Planet Bobs most annoying citizen,  Jerdge knows of what he speaks.  

Jerkdg is a brainwashed Liberal like 95% of the worthless trolls on this forum.

Note Jerkdg didn't chastise you for posting "out of character".

He, like the Dumb Hymen Thermos, follow me around, post to post, spouting hate, mocking and ridiculing, and no one says a damned thing.

Have ANY of you preprogrammed chimps seen the things "Dame" Hime Themis has called me?

"Community standards" apparently only apply against me.

42 minutes ago, Ningal said:

Jerkdg is a brainwashed Liberal like 95% of the worthless trolls on this forum.

Note Jerkdg didn't chastise you for posting "out of character".

He, like the Dumb Hymen Thermos, follow me around, post to post, spouting hate, mocking and ridiculing, and no one says a damned thing.

Have ANY of you preprogrammed chimps seen the things "Dame" Hime Themis has called me?

"Community standards" apparently only apply against me.

You have done something that is almost impossible and that is violate the community standards of Planet Bob with your hate speech, racism, and general fascist attitude. I have had my fair share of heated arguments on this forums but it has NEVER resorted to the level of crap that spews out of your mouth. Leave Dame Hime Themis out of this. This is about you. If this has done anything, it has brought Bob together in repulsion of you. Please, leave CyberNations. You have already been sanctioned on 4 colors. I am sure that more will follow.

4 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

You have done something that is almost impossible and that is violate the community standards of Planet Bob with your hate speech, racism, and general fascist attitude. I have had my fair share of heated arguments on this forums but it has NEVER resorted to the level of crap that spews out of your mouth. Leave Dame Hime Themis out of this. This is about you. If this has done anything, it has brought Bob together in repulsion of you. Please, leave CyberNations. You have already been sanctioned on 4 colors. I am sure that more will follow.

I'll leave CyberNations when they change their name to MarxistNations.

Yet another brainwashed liberal. Defending the Dumb Hymen Thermos of all people.

still haven't been told what SPECIFIC grievances I caused to CCC.

Perhaps the "pure" and gentle LLW would inform me?

9 minutes ago, Ningal said:

I'll leave CyberNations when they change their name to MarxistNations.

Yet another brainwashed liberal. Defending the Dumb Hymen Thermos of all people.

still haven't been told what SPECIFIC grievances I caused to CCC.

Perhaps the "pure" and gentle LLW would inform me?

I’ll save him the trouble. You’re a racist. We don’t like racists. Have a nice day. Or don’t, that’s your choice. 

1 hour ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

I’ll save him the trouble. You’re a racist. We don’t like racists. Have a nice day. Or don’t, that’s your choice. 

You brought up racism.

Just like you have been programmed to do.

Most of you are not aware of my struggle with the brainwashed marxist saboteurs who are stifling FREEDOM OF SPEECH, liberty, and denigrating the white race for an unwarranted demand of "white guilt".

You, and probably most others here, have not witnessed the hate levelled against me.(see: The Boiler room for examples)

Why is it that Hispanics, negros, and EVERYONE ELSE can defend their race EXCEPT whites?

I have a method for dealing with this hypocrisy. I am employing this method and will continue to defend myself and the white race despite "insurmountable" odds.

Don't cave in to "Cancel Culture".

3 hours ago, Smitty256 said:

Don't talk about Lilweirdward like you know him. LWW is one of the best people playing CN nowadays. He is an excellent man and I am proud to call him a friend. CCC is one of the best allies that anyone could ask for.

Preach.

Before the trainwreck this thread has become meets its deserved fate, and as I got myself involved into it, I want to point out that personally I've always been against bringing any outwardly stuff to determine choices in CN.

To be 100% clear, I'm against taking any action against (or in support of) any one that behaved exceptionally bad (or good) elsewhere. There's nothing moral about this stance of me, I'm simply a purist.

Of course, I'm fine with any and everyone else having different standards, and they're absolutely encouraged not to frequent people that they don't like, for any reason. I do the same.

What I find unacceptable - which is why and when I might intervene (assuming I'm awake and caring...) - is to further trash the level of discourse by openly and explicitly bringing extraneous diatribes and feuds into this forum. It's stupid and it leads to terribad results, as it immediately showed here.

I'm annoying and pedantic, I know, people here tell me that since (at least) 2008...

Edited by jerdge
terribad auto-correction

2 minutes ago, jerdge said:

Before the trainwreck this thread has become meets its deserved fate, and as I got myself involved into it, I want to point out that personally I've always been against bringing any outwardly stuff to determine choices in CN.

To be 100% clear, I'm against taking any action against (or in support of) any one that behaved exceptionally bad (or good) elsewhere. There's nothing moral about this stance of me, I'm simply a purist.

Of course, I'm fine with any and everyone else having different standards, and they're absolutely encouraged not to frequent people that they don't like, for any reason. I do the same.

What I find unacceptable - which is why and when I might intervene (assuming I'm awake and caring...) - is to further trash the level of discourse by openly and explicitly bringing extraneous diatribes and feuds into this forum. It's stupid and it leads to tribal results, as it immediately showed here.

I'm annoying, I know, people here tell me that since (at least) 2008...

Alot of long words there, purist.

Could you cite, or at least clarify what you mean by "extraneous diatribes"?

Try your hardest not to deflect (if that's possible).

42 minutes ago, Ningal said:

You brought up racism.

Just like you have been programmed to do.

Most of you are not aware of my struggle with the brainwashed marxist saboteurs who are stifling FREEDOM OF SPEECH, liberty, and denigrating the white race for an unwarranted demand of "white guilt".

You, and probably most others here, have not witnessed the hate levelled against me.(see: The Boiler room for examples)

Why is it that Hispanics, negros, and EVERYONE ELSE can defend their race EXCEPT whites?

I have a method for dealing with this hypocrisy. I am employing this method and will continue to defend myself and the white race despite "insurmountable" odds.

Don't cave in to "Cancel Culture".

You sir are a nazi, plain and simple. Take your hate speech and go somewhere else. You and whatever filth you want to spew are not welcome here.

1 minute ago, Smitty256 said:

You sir are a nazi, plain and simple. Take your hate speech and go somewhere else. You and whatever filth you want to spew are not welcome here.

Labeling me a "Nazi" is itself hate speech.

11 minutes ago, Ningal said:

No, its the truth. When spew bile and bigoted things, that makes you a Nazi. There is nothing you could say or do that would convince me otherwise. 

Despite the fact that you are being defended my KoRT, for some unknown reason, you aren't welcome here. Go spew your hate speech on Q'Anon's message board.

Edited by Smitty256

18 minutes ago, Smitty256 said:

No, its the truth. When spew bile and bigoted things, that makes you a Nazi. There is nothing you could say or do that would convince me otherwise. 

Despite the fact that you are being defended my KoRT, for some unknown reason, you aren't welcome here. Go spew your hate speech on Q'Anon's message board.

LOL!

And you edited your rant?

Tell me, and all of us, what exactly makes a Nazi again?

You aren't welcome here.

Nor is anyone else who doesn't understand the simple concept of how to think above what to think.

Click.

Another brainwashed liberal added to my list.

37 minutes ago, Ningal said:

Um...

Capital City: Zyklon-B

Sure.

Good luck to both CCC and KoRT going forward, ending treaties is never fun but sometimes it's healthy to re-evaluate relations and it doesn't always have to mean 'Goodbye'

Also thank you for the additional shredded paper! @StewieI reckon we should have bought a confetti cannon for the OWF, we could've filled it with this sudden abundance of treaty-web scraps floating around in the fresh Spring air.

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Um...

Sure.

Good luck to both CCC and KoRT going forward, ending treaties is never fun but sometimes it's healthy to re-evaluate relations and it doesn't always have to mean 'Goodbye'

Also thank you for the additional shredded paper! @StewieI reckon we should have bought a confetti cannon for the OWF, we could've filled it with this sudden abundance of treaty-web scraps floating around in the fresh Spring air.

I prefer woodchippers

Ningal, your little temper tantrums along with promotion of fascistic OOC Ideals has already and will continue to have IC repercussions. Honestly if you're not removed, my own alliance will move to cancel on KoRT because, as this thread so clearly demonstrates, you are a petulant and toxic character that poisons the well of your alliance's reputation and the overall discourse of alliance affairs. The General Assembly condemns such behavior.

My alliance opposes all forms of harassment and the promotion of any IC (or OOC) race above others crosses that line. I hope my allies in KoRT act quickly to cast you into the fire -- and I certainly don't blame CCC for cancelling if you were the reason. 

11 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Ningal, your little temper tantrums along with promotion of fascistic OOC Ideals has already and will continue to have IC repercussions. Honestly if you're not removed, my own alliance will move to cancel on KoRT because, as this thread so clearly demonstrates, you are a petulant and toxic character that poisons the well of your alliance's reputation and the overall discourse of alliance affairs. The General Assembly condemns such behavior.

My alliance opposes all forms of harassment and the promotion of any IC (or OOC) race above others crosses that line. I hope my allies in KoRT act quickly to cast you into the fire -- and I certainly don't blame CCC for cancelling if you were the reason. 

If you "oppose all forms of harrassment", then you must censure Hime Themis (Order of the Black Rose) as well.

His level of harrassment surpasses mine by several leagues.

Unless you are left biased of course.